BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] American Fox Soccer viewers

After years of covering championship games it looks like Fox Soccer PLus is no longer going to show them. Go figure our first year down a division and they drop the coverage. THis is a subscription channel please write and let them know you want the games. (totally selfish I know).

email 'comments.foxsoccerplus@fox.com'

Does radio rovers still exist cos it looks like it's the only coverage I'll be able to get.

It looks like a channel called beIN sports as picked up the Npower Championship coverage in the states as well as the League Cup , The channel launches 15th August http://www.epltalk.c...mpionship-45241

Thanks for that great info, unfortunately my Carrier, Dish Network, is not going to have it. How ever I am putting on a link to where you can ask that they do carry it. Now I need a whole bunch of you Rovers fans EVERYWHERE to take a minute and help out by sending the request. Cheers in Advance. (If you are ever in Crane Creek MIssouri I'll buy you a pint)

Here it is, use 65633 for the ZIP and Dish Network for the provider

http://www.beinsport...0203925#getForm

Now if enough of you do this Kean WILL get the sack :D

BEin Sports is the US/French name for Al Jazeera Sports. They're taking over everything.

Al Jazeera is available in the uk. You need a satellite dish that moves, as the satellite it is on is on 13 degrees east the satellite is called hotbird. You can check what games are on any of the none UK channels as well as the UK Channels by going on the following site. www.liveonsat.com

Good luck

After years of covering championship games it looks like Fox Soccer PLus is no longer going to show them. Go figure our first year down a division and they drop the coverage. THis is a subscription channel please write and let them know you want the games. (totally selfish I know).

email 'comments.foxsoccerplus@fox.com'

Done.

If any of you helped thanks, the channel is now available on Dish Network at 408, at least there is a chance I can see somthing now.

Looks mostly La Liga, but beIN has the rights to the Championship so perhaps something will be shown soon.

I just sent a request to be on Verizon FIOS. Hope it happens. Given this, I guess I need to cancel my Fox Soccer 2 Go app subscription. Get to save that $20 a month now if they're not going to have streams of Championship games really chaps me because their news release a couple weeks ago said they'd have 40 championship games.

The pair of commentators on Bein are the worst I've ever heard in my life

I thought the same. Didn't have a clue about anything that was going on. Kept getting players' names wrong.

Nearly turned it off when the phease "go-ahead goal" was muttered.

Assuming that it is the same two people that we get here in the United States, that would be Ray Hudson. This is basically the first time that they are calling Championship games. (One of the early complaints about the new channel is that they use those two guys on too many games). The other guy Phil Schoen is usually decent enough when he calls competitions that he is more familiar with, but he definitely had a few problems today. They usually call La Liga games and Ray Hudson is mildly infamous in this country for his extremely over the top calls for goals, especially Barcelona and Real Madrid ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived