BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Ipswich Town Away 12/13

m1st

That wouldn't be anti-climactic for me. First competitive game these players have played together, away from home and with everything going on at the club, from the board to the manager to the fans, I'd say a draw isn't bad.

It is is you can only drop 4 or 5 points out of the first 21

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why we will lose:

1) Kean still in charge, against all conceivable logic.

2) Defence not strengthened, despite shipping goals for fun last season.

3) Team not fit enough. We're undercooked this pre-season and may pay for it late on in the game.

4) We don't have a good record at Ipswich

5) The shock of the Championship might affect players. Ipswich will be up for a big scalp.

6) The excuses are already in from Coco - it's been a disruptive week, Shebby is to blame.

7) Kean is still in charge.

We'll let at least 2 goals in. I think 3-1 Ipswich, but I am a terrible pundit so we'll probably win 2-1. Can't see it though.

Won't be going.

I feel so totally alienated from the club I have supported all my life that I would only be yelling abuse at Kean and Venky's the whole game if I were there.

There is absolutely no rational reason why we are not in the Premier League other than the machinations of scum.

And what a brilliant preparation- not. Rochdale and Accy beat us so Jewel's team will have it easy.

Added pub info added to first post. Personally I think I'll be in the drum and monkey

You're a glutton for punishment Glenn. ;)

So how upset and United are we?

2-0 win? 3-0? 4-0? 5-0? 6-0?

We await with baited breath..............................

Whats the general feeling for this game, excitement or dread? Or both?

Pretty much exactly the same as markAtkinsbaldpatch. The summer allows you to step out of it all, take a view from a distance and ignore all the grimy details. Its all "new league, new grounds, more winnable games, could be fun". But as it gets closer you have to come back up close and refamiliarise yourself with the total disorganisation, incompetence and farce that is now our club. You remember that we can't defend, that Kean has an excuse for everything, that opposition managers shower praise on him whilst licking their lips at the sight of us.

No Rochina tomorrow according to his Twitter, despite being fit.

@rubenrochina23

To all my fans: i am on fit but i dont travel! Sorry but i can not ast to all yours questions.

So we have three fit strikers in the squad, one brand new into the club, another really struggling for form and we leave one who is fit and has talent (albeit erratic) at home.

Right. Great stuff Keano you total total moron.

Archived