BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Ipswich Town Away 12/13

m1st

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hanley will never get chosen over Dann Joey when both are fit. Olsson is injured for this match whilst Rochina is reportedly some way off full match fitness. I'd also be amazed if Vukcevic plays.

My prediction for the team this weekend:

--------------Robinson

Lowe------Dann---Givet----Orr

----------Murphy---Etuhu

-Formica---Gomes----Nunes

--------------CKR

Not who I'd go with, but options are limited with certain players out. I'd be surprised if this isn't the team - maybe Pedersen instead of Nunes or Murphy (if not recovered from injury).

Looks a strong team. I think Rovers may surprise a lot of their fans by totally dominating the game and deserving to win by much more than the 2-1 victory I predict.

I was chatting to an avid Ipswich Tn fan in July and he was dreading the first game. He reckons they are pretty poor.

Rovers to win 2-1. Gomes and Murphy pen

My rovers team for Saturday game is

Robinson, Orr, Hanley, Dann, Givet; Formica, Etuhu, Murphy, Nunes; Gomes, Kazim Richards

Bench:- Kean(GK), Henley, Morris, Lowe, Pedersen, Goodwillie, Rochina

It's gonna be 28 degrees centigrade tomorrow, not sure how long Murphy and Gomes will last in that,

Thank god for our Croation fitness coach :P

This journey seems a lot longer knowing will see keanocchio's fat procine head in the dugout. Wonder why he'll say we lost:

1 transfer window not closed and I need to buy more Portuguese players

2 players not had time to settle in

3 those nasty fans fighting in holland

4 shebby singh was horrible to me

5 the kick backs I was getting off the Portuguese players signed weren't enough

6 injuries

7 didn't enter their box the customary 66 times.

8 even though conceded our mandatory 3rd goal in a game people can see what we are trying to do here.

No stevie we lost because you are inept, have no tactical awareness and have lost the support of the fans.

Blackburn rovers fc the place where even despair has died. 

Song for today

to the tune "hi yi yippee"

Steve Kean the W@nk€r took us down

Steve Kean the W@nk€r took us down

Steve Kean the W@nk€r

Steve Kean the W@nk€r 

Steve Kean the W@nk€r took us down!

So we'll get our season ticket when he's sacked 

So we'll get our season ticket when he's sacked 

So we'll get our season ticket

get our season ticket

get our season ticket When he sacked!

So come on shebby singh sack the 

Tw.....

So come on shebby Singh sack the tw......

come on shebby Singh

come on shebby Singh

come on shebby Singh, sack the tw.....!

Dont know if it would make sense but i would love to see this line up...

.......................Robbo

....orr..hanley...givet...henley

........lowe..murphy.etuhu

...kazim....gomes(best)...olson/nunes

in an ideal world id have nzonzi instead of lowe and martin instead of markus

Darwen gala then off to Fleetwood for me. Should sqeeze in a pint or 2 in the Strawberry Gardens. Vardy gone but plenty of new boys, including a certain Danian Johnson.

3-1 today,

As for Rovers can't see a heavy beating, maybe go one up before disastrous ht team talk and substitutions, spend 45 mins trying to cling on ans ultimately lose 2-1.

Sound familiar?

Enjoy balaji you n0nce.

30+ degrees today

Come on Rovers fans, I don't care what you shout but do it with passion and show Balaji that unlike him we really CARE about this club.

Yes, plenty of Kean out chants, as for the result, I am not expecting anything with this numpty in charge of the team, just have to wait and see!

No excuses not to get a win here. Ipswich were rubbish last season and have not improved their squad that much. Lose to them and it will set the tone for the season.

Agreed we should be favourites for the win. In normal circumstances. With Kean at the helm and with our shocking away form that will probably mean we get beat 3-0.

Ipswich have finished in the bottom hlf the last 2 or 3 seasons and we have not lost in 7 league games against them.

I sincerely hope we have not underestimated what will be required this season. Defensiveley we have been all over the place for as long as I can remember and if that continues expect more poor results.

As philipl states above, it is very frustrating to see the PL starting without us.

Archived