BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] So what is the situation now

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding the opening speech on here , kean did not get the owners to get Shebby to apologise , a player delegation spoke with Shebby yesterday and he thought it was in the best interest to publically apologise .

After hearing some of the things alleged to have been said in that exchange as supporters i don't think we should be quick to be painting certain players in a good light , as their opinion of you is frankly discusting .

On the Anderson. Front I spoke with him for over an hour on the phone last week , and due to the on-going investigation I have agreed to keep that conversation silent , what I will say though is that investigation has been accelerated and the FA are holding talks with rovers as I type

It is all known to BFRC Action Group. the MPs, the Premier League and the FA.

Please go to the LT website: http://www.lancashir...s_for_comments/

Scroll down to the contribution of JC-Rishton which is the 14th who makes some very specific statements.

What is stated in that post is NOT what I am aware of but let's say it is in the same ballpark as one of the pieces of circumstantial that have been shared with the powers that be.

Congratulations Al and 1874, you are now both ITKs.

Was this raised at the meeting with Shebby and if it's known to the FA,Premier League and everyone else why not bring it out into the open.

Saying it's something along the lines of a post in the telegraph isn't much use,if it's not fit to become public knowledge then stop dangling the carrot.

Thanks Glen for at least some reality as to the current situation

Shebby is your only hope , because the alternative is a horrible conclusion , if as supporters you try to drive the one person who may fix this mess away then as supporters you will only have yourselves to blame . He is outspoken and will make errors , but right now we ain't got any better options

So Kean owns 5% of the club which means Jerome Anderson also holds a stake in the club. This is the reason Kean cant be sacked and also the reason for the 'charade' we are witnessing. Is that right? I hate beating bushes, they dont desrve it.

If all this has been made known to the FA / prem or companies house etc by the action group. Why has it not been dealt with by now? How can it be proved if documents filed at companies house are genuine or fraudulent? I thought there was a time limit given before further action was to be done.

Regarding the opening speech on here , kean did not get the owners to get Shebby to apologise , a player delegation spoke with Shebby yesterday and he thought it was in the best interest to publically apologise .

After hearing some of the things alleged to have been said in that exchange as supporters i don't think we should be quick to be painting certain players in a good light , as their opinion of you is frankly discusting .

On the Anderson. Front I spoke with him for over an hour on the phone last week , and due to the on-going investigation I have agreed to keep that conversation silent , what I will say though is that investigation has been accelerated and the FA are holding talks with rovers as I type

Good luck to you talking with that particular gentleman!

However, I am reassured that there is an actual investigation under way and that the FA are asking specific questions.

Is it true that co-operation from Venky's is less than adequate to the point of non-existance?

Shebby is your only hope , because the alternative is a horrible conclusion , if as supporters you try to drive the one person who may fix this mess away then as supporters you will only have yourselves to blame . He is outspoken and will make errors , but right now we ain't got any better options

Which suits your signature and to an extent I agree. It is of no surprise though that many supporters are very sceptical about anyone and everything surrounding the club these days. Once a cheater always a cheater.

I also dont understand how the players can be Keanites.

Why are you talking to Anderson?

Let's just say the keanites in the dressing room , wouldn't spit on you if you was on fire

Good point. I have tentatively raised questions in the past about games being less than sporting and the counter came: "but the players would have to be involved..."

However, I am reassured that there is an actual investigation under way and that the FA are asking specific questions.

Is it true that co-operation from Venky's is less than adequate to the point of non-existance?

Read it again Philip , I have just confirmed that , and on the Venkys front I dunno

Is it true that co-operation from Venky's is less than adequate to the point of non-existance? If they are not cooperating an investigation. Can action be taken on them on that ground alone? If so what?

Our best hope is Shabby Singh? Oh my!

2 quick questions though

As someone else mentioned, can you elaborate on your comments regarding the players, when you say their opinion of 'you' is disgusting do you mean 'you' as in fans?

Following on the same lines, how come the sudden 'your' and 'you', it seems almost as though you are distancing yourself a little from being a fan yourself, didn't it used to be 'We'?

I'm not trying to have a pop at all or anything, just wondered if there was a reasoning behind it, perhaps it helps legally or something if you don't include yourself in certain comments. Again not trying to have a go, just curious more than anything, you've worked so hard fighting for our club

Why are you talking to Anderson?

We have always promised supporters we would leave no stone unturned for the truth , and that means talking to all who have been involved since June 2010

Our best hope is Shabby Singh? Oh my!

2 quick questions though

As someone else mentioned, can you elaborate on your comments regarding the players, when you say their opinion of 'you' is disgusting do you mean 'you' as in fans?

Following on the same lines, how come the sudden 'your' and 'you', it seems almost as though you are distancing yourself a little from being a fan yourself, didn't it used to be 'We'?

I'm not trying to have a pop at all or anything, just wondered if there was a reasoning behind it, perhaps it helps legally or something if you don't include yourself in certain comments. Again not trying to have a go, just curious more than anything, you've worked so hard fighting for our club

It will always be we, as equality is all that counts , we are all in this together , well those who choose to be.

Yes certain players

We have always promised supporters we would leave no stone unturned for the truth , and that means talking to all who have been involved since June 2010

It will always be we, as equality is all that counts , we are all in this together , well those who choose to be.

Yes certain players

How many players are you talking about Glen?

Thats a radicle re-think of your position/views Glen...I personally dont like the sound of that at all.

Archived