BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] So what is the situation now

Disclaimer: This isn't an invitation for Philipl to dangle even more carrots and play 'I know something you don't, but can't reveal et al'.

To be honest, what else are you expecting?

If there is bad news on the way, no one's going to spill the beans anyway.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What IS the situation now with Kean gone? Are we out of the woods yet? Or are there more damning revelations to be expected relating to the ownership? I'm not after specifics, just want to know whether we can relax as supporters, or there is a further sh1t storm on the way....

I'd be amazed if there aren't revelations over the coming months, but I'm in no way an ITKer. Just that so many things have been downright bizarre over the past year and a half that the only explanations are, in someone else's words, dark forces.

Just my personal opinion, but I think we've only seen the tip of the iceberg. The situation with Kean, Jerome and our supposed owners was far too strange. No smoke without fire... something unusual has happened, though I'd rather not speculate as to what. I think it'll come out eventually.

Agree. And am not sure the situation isn't too murky and messy atm either!

Just my personal opinion, but I think we've only seen the tip of the iceberg. The situation with Kean, Jerome and our supposed owners was far too strange. No smoke without fire... something unusual has happened, though I'd rather not speculate as to what. I think it'll come out eventually.

Well we know one part of that has gone - Kean. Has JA, that is open to speculation. Means we are left with venkys.

It is quite possible that when the action group showed the FA / PREM their dossier. That instead of doing things publicly. Venkys were told - by the FA etc - to sort one or two things out. It is common knowledge that they hate anything that brings the game into disrepute. so do all they can to protect it.

It would therefore not surprise me if venkys were told - not publicly, so as to protect the game, to sort this and that out. Keep things inhouse.

Neither the PREM or the FA would want a public stink on their hands. After all they have tried for years to stamp out racial stuff out of football and failed miserable.

But nobody in football has been able to curb the behaviour of agents. They are the disease in football imo.

Last year’s £49.9million wage bill has been swollen by the £40,000-a-week contract signed by Jordan Rhodes in August and debts of £36m increased with the striker’s £8m transfer from Huddersfield.

was reading that SS article and debts popped up, arnt we (BRFC) relatively debt free?

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2946WKMXl

[/background][/left]

was reading that SS article and debts popped up, arnt we (BRFC) relatively debt free?

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2946WKMXl

What a complete and utter tool. WTF is he doing in training gear with his initials on. wtf does he think he is ???

The article makes you want to puke .How easily dismissed are all our problems .Its all behind us now and fans are supportive!!.The man is a total d1ck.The Shebby Stand??? He just loves the publicity and glare of the cameras-he is a fake.

This is a guy playing FIFA 2013 where nothing is real and actually if it all goes t!ts you can just put it away.Scandalous !!

What a complete and utter tool. WTF is he doing in training gear with his initials on. wtf does he think he is ???

The article makes you want to puke .How easily dismissed are all our problems .Its all behind us now and fans are supportive!!.The man is a total d1ck.The Shebby Stand??? He just loves the publicity and glare of the cameras-he is a fake.

This is a guy playing FIFA 2013 where nothing is real and actually if it all goes t!ts you can just put it away.Scandalous !!

I'm not so fussed about that stuff, i think hes talking like hes got the monkey(kean) of his back and just vending some relief..

just the mention of 36million pounds of debt!!!! wheres that come from? that would mean we have debt worth more than the club

+100 !

I wouldn't trust this yahoo to organise the christmas party never mind find us a new manager. Yet another goof to add to the list of completely stupid moves by the know nothing chicken farmers. At least we know why it's taken the Malaysian version of Mr MaGoo until Thursday to Wikipedia his stupid "shortlist" - he's been poncing around Brockhall in a tracksuit.

Stop farting about and get your skates on Shebby - this is not Football Manager you fatuous pill0ck.

I'm not so fussed about that stuff, i think hes talking like hes got the monkey(kean) of his back and just vending some relief..

just the mention of 36million pounds of debt!!!! wheres that come from? that would mean we have debt worth more than the club

so kean and venkys telling us the club was debt free was a lie. no surprise there then!

we've sold over £40M worth of talent and we still have 36M in debt......

just how much have the agent (s) taken from the club?

Rovers Are Debt Free - Singh

Last Updated: June 21 2012, 15:08 BST

Blackburn's new global advisor Shebby Singh insists the club is debt free as it begins planning for an instant return to the Barclays Premier League.

Transfer Specials. Click here to bet.

Blackburn: No financial problems

Related ContentFollow us on TwitterFootball Transfer CentreThe latest football news

The 51-year-old former Malaysia international claims he will serve as "the eyes and ears" for controversial owners Venky's at Ewood Park and on Wednesday gave boss Steve Kean a vote of confidence despite questioning the Scot's abilities in his previous role as a pundit.

Singh is fully aware of discontent among fans voicing over the future direction of Rovers, but insists everything is in order financially and has promised two signings in the coming days.

He told the Lancashire Telegraph: "From the outside looking in you could feel the emotions of the fans last season. That is not a good thing and is a battle that will (take) a long time to win.

"I can say the club has got absolutely zero financial problems. Whatever was inherited has been cleared. There is no debt.

"Transfer funds are available and within the next week we will have at least two signings. We are very advanced in our negotiations and talks."

This is copied from the sporting life website.

As per usual things don't add up.

I think that £36m debt quote is probably lazy journalism. It's probably the difference you get when you subtract the parachute payments from the money you get paid for actually being in the Premier League.

If calculated on just one season I believe the figure would be £27m. Last published accounts PL income was £43m, this season's parachute payment is £16m.

If calculated on just one season I believe the figure would be £27m. Last published accounts PL income was £43m, this season's parachute payment is £16m.

Which is why for the very existance of the club, the right manager is brought in and promotion gained this season.

Archived