BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] outsider so can someone please explain?

It's perfectly understandable. Of course they were goading our fans with it but every opposition fan who came here knew that Kean was an awful manager and there was a good chance they'd easily get 3 points. They were having a laugh in the full knowledge that our team was totally rudderless.

I don't see how you could call anyone a nugget, when you fail to understand that Steve Kean and Venky's and only Steve Kean and Venky's caused the relegation of our football club.

How can you say it was only that when we never played a home game all season?

They were by far the main factors but you truly are a nugget if this isn't sinking in.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It isn't rocket science. People can't face it though. They've invested too much hatred in this.

The fans contributed. The absence of that contribution may not necessarily have saved us, but it was there and we'll never know what could have been.

And that is a shame. As are other factors at the club. But that one seems more of a shame to me as it was conducted by those who were supposed to love the club.

Spot on.

Oh yeah the fans contributed with dodgy team selections, dodgy substitutions, giving penalties away and missing open goals. I personally missed four one on ones and should have done much better with two free headers. Getting sent off 6 times did not help either. I get you now, sorry it took a while.

Nobody is trying to say Kean didn't play a major role in us getting relegated. You seem incapable of understanding what you're arguing against.

That's a lie. The support was there in the first couple of home games of last season. Sure some got a bit restless when we went behind and booed at the end but that happens under every manager at practically every club in the country every season.

The "Kean Out" chants from the majority didn't arrive until the West Brom game which by then we were second bottom of the league and 4 points from safety.

It obviously cannot be proven either way that refraining from the Kean Out chants in the second half of the season would have given us more points. However the statistical evidence prior to that implies that it probably wouldn't.

That's a lie. The support was there in the first couple of home games of last season. Sure some got a bit restless when we went behind and booed at the end but that happens under every manager at practically every club in the country every season.

The "Kean Out" chants from the majority didn't arrive until the West Brom game which by then we were second bottom of the league and 4 points from safety.

It obviously cannot be proven either way that refraining from the Kean Out chants would have given us more points. However the ststistical evidence prior to that implies that it probably wouldn't.

Great. A couple of games from 19. And because we didn't win those, that means we definitely wouldn't have won the other 17. And there was not full support. I honestly believe a lot on this board have forgotten what full support is. They now believe it's simply not booing.

Edit - the statistical evidence does not include full support. It's not there to be found at any point last season. There was simply periods of no anger and a few songs here and there. That's not full support.

They were by far the main factors but you truly are a nugget if this isn't sinking in.

I said we'd get relegated in the following season if we kept Kean at the helm. Am I psychic or are you the stupidest man to tread the Earth?

I said we'd get relegated in the following season if we kept Kean at the helm. Am I psychic or are you the stupidest man to tread the Earth?

Brilliant, well done. It was on the way to a self fulfilled prophecy.

Great. A couple of games from 19. And because we didn't win those, that means we definitely wouldn't have won the other 17. And there was not full support. I honestly believe a lot on this board have forgotten what full support is. They now believe it's simply not booing.

Read it again. There wasn't the calls for Kean to go and the admitedly nasty atmosphere from the month he took over until December 2011. That's 12 months where I would say the support was behind the team on the pitch. Results were relegation form.

Read it again. There wasn't the calls for Kean to go and the admitedly nasty atmosphere from the month he took over until December 2011. That's 12 months where I would say the support was behind the team on the pitch. Results were relegation form.

But that doesn't mean we might not have stopped up last season.

And well done to you, you've proved you are the stupidest man to tread the Earth.

You've spectacularly failed to understand basic logic when it has been placed before you quite clearly, so I'll bid good day to thee.

Read my post no. 154 again please - especially the last two lines. I am questioning the fact that you said we never played a home game last season which we obviously did.

You've spectacularly failed to understand basic logic when it has been placed before you quite clearly, so I'll bid good day to thee.

Haha, you fail to acknowledge basic facts, statistics and his horrendously poor record in management and you're talking about basic logic. You wouldn't know basic logic if it came up to you and said "hi I'm basic logic" in a t-shirt emblazoned with "I'm basic logic" whilst handing you a flyer about "basic logic" with a sign over the top of him with a large arrow saying "basic logic here". You're a total loon.

You missed the point I was making. And we went down by 6 points, hardly no chance of staying up.

I was saying that I would have hoped Blackburn Rovers fans would have tried to positively influence the club and help keep the side in the top division rather than imploding. It might have made no difference but at least we could have left with dignity rather than looking like animals. Keep the turmoil off the pitch. I still want to enjoy my football.

Oh and by the way, who came out of last season looking better, Steve Kean or the fans? We managed to make a drink driving shyster look better than us. Bravo.

That was the case with a couple of players, and why I'd be happy never to see N'zonzi in a Rovers shirt again.

Yeah, ignore what I said and focus on the exact words that I used. Tool.

The boos and chants started up again when we lost the ball. Or at least they did in the BBE. "Every" was an exaggeration.

I personally think the owners see protests and calls for the manager's head as a kind of mutiny. They won't sack Kean unless it's on their terms and not dictated by the fans. Just a theory, but in India the boss is very much the boss.

So i'm a Tool for pointing out that your factually incorrect?

And well done to you, you've proved you are the stupidest man to tread the Earth.

He understood what the discussion was about. Something that was clearly lost on you.

So i'm a Tool for pointing out that your factually incorrect?

No you're a tool for focussing on a slightly ambiguous sentence. You can surely understand what I meant by reading everything else I wrote. I could just have a go at your train wreck of a post but I'm better than that.

Hello Lads, over the weekend I saw video of the panel of Mr Singh saying Mr Kean will be sacked if he loses 3 in a row. Today on SSN's scroller its says Mr Singh has made an unreserved Apology to Mr Kean for these comments. I don't get it, it seems the manager is the most powerful person at the club. It makes no sense.

No! can't be arsed.

Can someone explain to me how by just simply worshipping at the alter of the KEAN (Fat disgusting waster that he is) we would have stayed up?

He is a crap manager and will never ever improve by even 1%. We never had a hope of staying up last season with him in charge. Thats regardless of how well supportive the fans should have been or what players would have been playing at the club.

The simple fact is he is a terrible manager and made us the worst team in the prem last season. Our football was horriific most of the season and if it hadn't been for the yak we would have been down far earlier.

Blind faith in a fool is stupid and makes no sense.

Protesting regardless of results this season is the only way forward. Make every waking minute of keans life hell. Same applies to the chicken farmers until the fat bald monkey is shipped out.

It's almost amusing how we have seemlessly gone from 1%, a minority of fans against Kean, to being the major factor in relegation.

If this whole sorry saga were a book or TV programme people would say it could never happen!

It's almost amusing how we have seemlessly gone from 1%, a minority of fans against Kean, to being the major factor in relegation.

If this whole sorry saga were a book or TV programme people would say it could never happen!

Thats a good observation. Just another example of how statistics can be exagerated and spun to suit anyones point of view.

Read my post no. 154 again please - especially the last two lines. I am questioning the fact that you said we never played a home game last season which we obviously did.

And I am saying whilst the manager may not have been booed, the players were never fully supported. Apathy isn't support.

Haha, you fail to acknowledge basic facts, statistics and his horrendously poor record in management and you're talking about basic logic. You wouldn't know basic logic if it came up to you and said "hi I'm basic logic" in a t-shirt emblazoned with "I'm basic logic" whilst handing you a flyer about "basic logic" with a sign over the top of him with a large arrow saying "basic logic here". You're a total loon.

OK. Logic would suggest that the following does not make sense:

Bad things happened whilst there was a lack of support = all the bad things that happened prove the lack of support had zero effect at all.

That's what people keep arguing.

And you seem to think that I am arguing:

Bad things happened whilst there was a lack of support = with support none of the bad things would have happened.

I am not arguing that.

What I am arguing is:

Bad things happened whilst there was a lack of support = with support the bad things may not necessarily have been bad enough to definitely lead to relegation

And if you can't understand it broken down that much, then it is pointless continuing and I'm glad I only have about half an hour left here until I next return.

Can someone explain to me how by just simply worshipping at the alter of the KEAN

You've not been paying attention. Please read back and note where I, and a few others have said that simply supporting the team, not Kean, may have had a positive influence.

You've not been paying attention. Please read back and see where I, and a few others have said that the lack of support was one of many factors, others more crippling, that led to our relegation. It was not the major factor, it was a contributing factor. I know this is difficult for you, but keep trying. You'll get there in the end. I hope.

OK. Logic would suggest that the following does not make sense:

Bad things happened whilst there was a lack of support = all the bad things that happened prove the lack of support had zero effect at all.

That's what people keep arguing.

And you seem to think that I am arguing:

Bad things happened whilst there was a lack of support = with support none of the bad things would have happened.

I am not arguing that.

No I don't :huh:

What I am arguing is:

Bad things happened whilst there was a lack of support = with support the bad things may not necessarily have been bad enough to definitely lead to relegation

I know exactly what you are saying and as I said before you are talking nonsense.

Now do you get it?

And if you can't understand it broken down that much, then it is pointless continuing and I'm glad I only have about half an hour left here until I next return.

Could we have that in writing?

No I don't :huh:

I know exactly what you are saying and as I said before you are talking nonsense.

So please explain exactly what you think I am arguing, and what you are arguing. In simple terms. Not rambling on, just stripped down like that.

Archived