BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sky Anytime +

Anyone know how to access 'normal' Sky Anytime while using the 'superior' + version?

If the Sky box is plugged into the internet, I can only see the selection of movies available on the internet. But the Sky box is still doing the standard Anytime thing in the background, recording various programmes while in standby - if I unplug the broadband, I get the old-style list of movies.

For example, just now I wanted to watch Toy Story 3 but the HD version isn't on the Anytime + list. Unplugged the broadband and there it was, in the Planner section, already recorded automatically. Can I see this list without having to disconnect it every time?

Does this make any sense?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Backroom

Has anyone used the updated sky iPad app? It's a nice gimmick to be able to control your Sky box from it just a shame my connection between the two seems hit and miss

Remote record is still brilliant mind

Has anyone used the updated sky iPad app? It's a nice gimmick to be able to control your Sky box from it just a shame my connection between the two seems hit and miss

Remote record is still brilliant mind

It's really good but as you say there are connection problems. I've been on a Sky Forum and lots of people are having the same problem. It's either the app or the need for a software update on the box.

No official fix published yet though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived