BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Capital One Cup

cn174

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bunn, Emerton, Hanley, Givet, Olsson, Pedersen, Nzonzi, Petrovic, Rochina, Formica, Goodwillie was the team last season that beat Sheff Wed.

Bunn, Lowe, Hanley, Givet, Olsson, Vukcevic, Petrovic, Grella, Rochina, Roberts, Blackman was the team last season that beat Leyton Orient.

Obviously we're away now which is quite a big difference but the team should be roughly similar to the ones we put out in these games where we won pretty comfortably.

Sheff Wed were later promoted as well.......but Karl Robinson seems to be quite highly rated and I heard they wanted to sign Bentley as well.....the only players of theirs I know are Alan Smith who I remember scoring against us for Utd at least once and Ryan Lowe, a striker who cost me almost £400 on an accumulator after scoring in the last minute of injury time when he played for Chester.

theres nowt as grim as a trip to milton keynes!

they've got an ikea next door to the stadium which is bigger than heathrow airport!

not sure on the boozers side at all, although they do sell wine and beer in ikea. you might have to drink around bletchley area and try and crack the enigma code again while your at it.

Bunn, Emerton, Hanley, Givet, Olsson, Pedersen, Nzonzi, Petrovic, Rochina, Formica, Goodwillie was the team last season that beat Sheff Wed.

Bunn, Lowe, Hanley, Givet, Olsson, Vukcevic, Petrovic, Grella, Rochina, Roberts, Blackman was the team last season that beat Leyton Orient.

Obviously we're away now which is quite a big difference but the team should be roughly similar to the ones we put out in these games where we won pretty comfortably.

Sheff Wed were later promoted as well.......but Karl Robinson seems to be quite highly rated and I heard they wanted to sign Bentley as well.....the only players of theirs I know are Alan Smith who I remember scoring against us for Utd at least once and Ryan Lowe, a striker who cost me almost £400 on an accumulator after scoring in the last minute of injury time when he played for Chester.

Didn't we conceed a bag full of goals against these 2?

im sure Leyton game was 4-3, wasn't that easy pal

Didn't we conceed a bag full of goals against these 2?

im sure Leyton game was 4-3, wasn't that easy pal

The correct score has just been mentioned.....I didn't see the games but in the Leyton Orient one, the general consensus on here was that we were in complete control the whole time and could have gone up a few gears if necessary.....and Sheff Wed we were 3-0 up after 7 minutes.

been like that for a couple of years now but i'm not a fan either.

Usually we're seeded into the 3rd round...

We only didn't play in round 1 because we were the 2nd highest team (Bolton also got a bye). SO there's somat to be said for finishing 19th..... :S

Probably a new contract.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived