BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Close Season Activity

Paul

I was wondering if someone had the time to summarise Rovers transfer activity this summer? I quite deliberately decided to stop following all football related stuff after relegation. Will take an interest again on Saturday.

I know we signed Best, Murphy and Colin?? I hear Nzonzi has been loaned to Everton. Why are we loaning players, surely we should sell those we don't want?

I imagine it could be useful to many so thanks in advance........

einstein here.

philip has started hundreds of threads.

want to tell me which "shebby" thread?

You might want to try to be a little more composed in your approach to others.

As it stands, you come across a bit like running sandpaper across your tongue.

:D :D

einstein here.

philip has started hundreds of threads.

want to tell me which "shebby" thread?

You might want to try to be a little more composed in your approach to others.

As it stands, you come across a bit like running sandpaper across your tongue.

That sounds painful.

• Backroom

The Shebby thread. The other thread was started by philipl, use your effin brain einstein.

How about you use some manners and decency or don't bother coming here? Carry on like that and you won't have a choice in it mind.

Paul, ignoring the troll as far as I can recall regarding transfers coming in we have

Murphy

Best (subsequent cruciate ligament injury)

Colin Kazim Richards

Dickson ethuhu

Nuno Gomes

And a few portuguese kids

Outward:

Hoilett

Yakubu

Blackman

Slew on loan

Anderson on loan

We are aiming for one more striker to replace the injured best though.

Around 8000 season tickets sold, no sponsor to speak of as yet and supposedly a rift between Kean and Shebby Singh who as you know has stated Kean has varying amount of games to save his job at first five but has mentioned three and a certain amount of points from seven. We are in the draw today for the league cup.

As for pre season games we seem to hve lost or drawn more than we have won, Gomes has scored a couple as have goodwillie, pedersen and Kazim Richards whilst Robbo has dropped a couple of clangers.

Other than that I'm not really sure what to tell you

Edit: now I see you only asked about transfers , maybe I should use my reading skills :P

How about you use some manners and decency or don't bother coming here? Carry on like that and you won't have a choice in it mind.

Paul, ignoring the troll as far as I can recall regarding transfers coming in we have

Murphy

Best (subsequent cruciate ligament injury)

Colin Kazim Richards

Dickson ethuhu

Nuno Gomes

And a few portuguese kids

Outward:

Hoilett

Yakubu

Blackman

Slew on loan

Anderson on loan

We are aiming for one more striker to replace the injured best though.

Around 8000 season tickets sold, no sponsor to speak of as yet and supposedly a rift between Kean and Shebby Singh who as you know has stated Kean has varying amount of games to save his job at first five but has mentioned three and a certain amount of points from seven. We are in the draw today for the league cup.

As for pre season games we seem to hve lost or drawn more than we have won, Gomes has scored a couple as have goodwillie, pedersen and Kazim Richards whilst Robbo has dropped a couple of clangers.

Other than that I'm not really sure what to tell you

Edit: now I see you only asked about transfers , maybe I should use my reading skills :P

You are actually trolling me Tom. I know I have wound you up on other threads so you are trying to goad me into saying something arent you?

Have Blackman and Anderson gone? Must have missed this as just back from holiday.

Blackman to Sheff Utd

Anderson to Aldershot

I was wondering if someone had the time to summarise Rovers transfer activity this summer? I quite deliberately decided to stop following all football related stuff after relegation. Will take an interest again on Saturday.

I know we signed Best, Murphy and Colin?? I hear Nzonzi has been loaned to Everton. Why are we loaning players, surely we should sell those we don't want?

I imagine it could be useful to many so thanks in advance........

Just goes to show the feelings of many Paul, me included, we're just not really interested.

We could sign Messi and Ronaldo and I’d still have no interest whilst Teflon and Venkys are in town.

You are actually trolling me Tom. I know I have wound you up on other threads so you are trying to goad me into saying something arent you?

No. He's trying to save you for being banned (again) for being an arse. Frankly, I'm sick to death of rude responses (not just from you) to valid questions. Maybe the reason for the declining standards on here is we give people too much freedom and too many chances, Play nice or go home.

Too much freedom?? haha that is ridiculous. Look at the petty spats that go on between some posters on here, you dont say anything to them because you either know them personally or they have been on here so long you give them a pass.

Edit: He IS waiting to ban me. Any excuse will do.

Too much freedom?? haha that is ridiculous. Look at the petty spats that go on between some posters on here, you dont say anything to them because you either know them personally or they have been on here so long you give them a pass.

Firstly, you've no idea WHAT the CMs say to people, they are understandably keen on having a word in private to modify behaviour rather than public dressing down (yes, I know I didn't do that)' secondly, just because we've been forgiving in the past doesn't mean we should never change that. It's not like he did ban you, he actually tried to stop you getting banned by giving you a heads up.

The recent feedback I've got on why people aren't posting has prompted me know want a bit of a crack down on rude and uncivil behaviour. People said we should tread lightly and give people more freedom and we did, the result was posters leaving in droves. So is it not sensible to try an modify behaviour back to how it was? I love debate, but we used to be able to manage it in a polite and adult way, I don't want us to descend any more into a jemery Kyle like slanging match ever you time people disagree.

I talk more sense than you do Glenn. Interesting reading your opinions on the Steve Kean silence is golden thread. You got shot down mate. Can I be banned for saying my opinion?

Huh? I didn't find any of the responses in there objectionable (and I expected I would get some angry responses).

We've always said, everyone is welcome to voice their opinion, but we may take issue with HOW they voice it.

• Backroom

Not at all I just thought your post was uncalled for and a bit nasty to be honest, to be honest I can't remember even talking to you before never mind having some sort of grudge

• Backroom

Ok then Mr self important

In fact it's probably the sole reason I'm a CM you once upset me and I vowed to get my revenge, I wouldn't just ban you though I would wait for a reason to do so!

Ok then Mr self important

In fact it's probably the sole reason I'm a CM you once upset me and I vowed to get my revenge, I wouldn't just ban you though I would wait for a reason to do so!

Okay so you dont have a personal vendetta against me. You are a very sensitive soul as far as mods go though, which isnt a bad thing dont get me wrong. Bless you.

We should probably move all this to ask admin. I'd do it but I'm using the iPad app which lacks the relevant tools

What a shame.

I have my opinions like everyone does. I dont think Ive been abusive in putting my views across okay. Its boring reading the same old crap from the same old posters saying the same old crap about the same old crap!! Bla Bla Bla its boring. I dont troll I just point out the shoite in this messageboard.

Archived