BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Close Season Activity

Paul

I have my opinions like everyone does. I dont think Ive been abusive in putting my views across okay. Its boring reading the same old crap from the same old posters saying the same old crap about the same old crap!! Bla Bla Bla its boring. I dont troll I just point out the shoite in this messageboard.

Just ban the troll Glenn (or Tom). He's boring me now.

• Backroom

I have my opinions like everyone does. I dont think Ive been abusive in putting my views across okay. Its boring reading the same old crap from the same old posters saying the same old crap about the same old crap!! Bla Bla Bla its boring. I dont troll I just point out the shoite in this messageboard.

The point I was making was Paul is a long standing, well respected member of the site and was asking for a brief rundown of a couple of months worth of activity, if you don't like the thread then don't read it but you didn't have to go on the offensive.

I agree about things always degenerating into similar discussions with the same people and we have been talking about it and how to get away from that but it's mainly down to situation at the club raising tensions

The point I was making was Paul is a long standing, well respected member of the site and was asking for a brief rundown of a couple of months worth of activity, if you don't like the thread then don't read it but you didn't have to go on the offensive.

I agree about things always degenerating into similar discussions with the same people and we have been talking about it and how to get away from that but it's mainly down to situation at the club raising tensions

Still answering him pleasantly Tom? You have the patience of a saint.

Yea I know, the first thing I thought of was this will turn into the same thread and the same argument over and over again. I admit I was a bit of a c##t. White flag.

So angry.

Get back under your bridge. Yes I am angry AT HOW ROVERS HAVE BEEN RUN INTO THE GROUND BY A BUNCH OF DEGENERATE CRIMINALS. You are the ###### troll braddock.

Yea I know, the first thing I thought of was this will turn into the same thread and the same argument over and over again. I admit I was a bit of a c##t. White flag.

Get back under your bridge. Yes I am angry AT HOW ROVERS HAVE BEEN RUN INTO THE GROUND BY A BUNCH OF DEGENERATE CRIMINALS. You are the ###### troll braddock.

If you're angry at that then why take it out on the thread starter? Common sense would show you are directing your anger at the wrong thing. Further common sense would show that simply directing anger doesn't solve much. You're turning a corner and achieving a greater self awareness but you have have a long way to go. Eventually you won't need people to point things out to you and you'll realise yourself. And when that day comes you won't attack others in the first place. I'm rooting for you.

No need to get yourself banned, just take time out. I don't know what the history is regarding bannedwidth but in this instance you certainly did come accross arsey towards Paul. I myself am not up to speed with who has come and gone so I was wondering the same. Also through ignoring most things Rovers and BRFCS I've enjoyed not reading the same old stuff over and over and having a break from here. Having come back and read a few threads it is clear nothing has changed and it is annoying that it appears to be riddled with negativity and hatred - it is a real shame that there is very little banter and harmony on what I presume was a much better site. Anyone with a different view is still a Keanite or Venky lover...not a supporter of the team with a valid opinion.

I understand people are peed off and the only thing that will snap them out of it is either a very good start to the season or a change of manager...I can easily cope with either outcome but too many so called supporters are hoping for nothing other than failure and implosion and it is these types of people that the site and club wouldn't miss.

Archived