BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Leeds Away - A sign of things to come?

copie

My son who is in the forces has just told me Rovers have joined the tickets for troops offer this season.

Either feeling generous or desperate to fill the gaps.

They do that every season....my mate has been for the last 2 seasons on them. But dont let that stop another good conspiracy theory.

As for prices....Expect the same at many places, Burnley are charging Bolton fans £30 a ticket

As someone mentioned previously, Burnley were charged about the same last season. They obviously think we, like Burnley, will take a decent following and they want to cash in on that. Like it or lump it, that's life. I don't think its too outrageous a price either.

Which is exactly the same as Rovers did for years in the PL and it was an initiative introduced by JW!!

It's a bit rich for our away sipport to complain about Leeds when it's the same at Ewood. Mind you football prices in general are daft.

The VENKYS, Coco, PNE Agnew and Shaggy can go f**k themselves.

Here here :tu:

As for the pricing at Leeds, its been going on for a while now, don't think we'll see it at many grounds this season, then again you'll not see many Rovers fans at many grounds this season either unless Kean is sacked.

So Leeds have classified our match as Category A and as such it's £36 a ticket (which at a guess is above an average Premier League away ticket surely?)

Can we expect to be stung in this way all season long as opposition clubs see us as a 'big fish'

£25 for Ipswich isn't too bad but £36 a ticket will, I expect, put some people off from their plan of attending more away games this season

Not if they factor in the cost of travelling in those two examples.

Archived