BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Hull City Home 12/13

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think we will struggle and after a poor pre season build-up, expect to see some heavy legs out there.

Can't see us winning, maybe a draw at best.

Gate is going to be very, very interesting. Out with a couple of friends last night and between us we had 10 season tickets last season (including family / other) and none of us has the slightest inclination to purchase a ticket for the match.

In reality, can't see more than 12,000 but would not surprise me to see a reported gate somewhat higher (depends how you count) !

• Backroom

after yesterday I think rovers should win , but will more than likely b another score draw

Yesterday when we had 2 shots on target and spent the whole of the second half camped back desperately defending against an off form Ipswich side?

Sorry Glen but your analysis of yesterday's game completely baffles me. I saw that you said Formica was "lively", by that do you mean he ran around a lot? Because every time he got possession he lost the ball. Every Ipswich fan I spoke to couldn't believe how poor we were, and these were people who thought we would be a genuine threat before the game started.

Yesterday when we had 2 shots on target and spent the whole of the second half camped back desperately defending against an off form Ipswich side?

Sorry Glen but your analysis of yesterday's game completely baffles me. I saw that you said Formica was "lively", by that do you mean he ran around a lot? Because every time he got possession he lost the ball. Every Ipswich fan I spoke to couldn't believe how poor we were, and these were people who thought we would be a genuine threat before the game started.

What I meant was Ipswich supposed to be one of the better teams and although we were poor , Ipswich for the home team were worse . On that basis we should win these games , but with kean being tactically inept we will do well to draw

• Backroom

Ipswich are a mid table team mate, they haven't been a genuine playoff threat in some time and yesterday they had a very young team out. I would say there are at least 14 teams better than Ipswich in the league this year, and Hull are one of them.

Anything other than three points will put Kean under massive, massive pressure.

Really?, I don't think he's going anywhere. When in his lousy career as manager has his job been seriously under pressure?, a few losses aren't going to change that. The man is untouchable.

I've been away for a year, only made it to Ewood once in that time so I am absolutely dieing to go to this match

However i have written on the ST thread that anyone who renews is basically giving a message of support to Kean and the owners. I refuse to go to ewood again until Kean is gone.

This is what your doing to our club mr Kean. I can't go and watch my hometown club after 16 years of going to games. Cheers steve

First home game of the season and I am dreading it. We have clearly prepared badly and will now be playing teams well organised, totally united and extremely fit.

We are all over the place and lacking confidence. With the club at war with itself and it's customer base, coupled with the large recent turnover of players, there is little chance of fluency or consistency.

Other clubs will fancy playing us, even at this level, which sums up our plight. Especially at a barren Ewood Park.

Respect to the fans of long standing, many friends and Rovers supporters from the 60', 70' and 80' who won't be there. It will be sad to see those seats empty.

A late goal to rescue a point. 1.1.

tit

Don't bother.....he can't comprehend why we want him gone so badly because he doesn't understand football.

As for Hull, they beat Brighton at home yesterday who are a pretty decent side and who'll be in and around the promotion places.....it's only been 1 game obviously but if they can beat them they can certainly beat us....maybe we should have an organised protest as our win ratio was higher when we did......I think we'll lose.....even Steve Bruce could outsmart Kean.....if we score first, we'll sit back and concede at least 1, and Bruce will make changes to his team based on how the game is going, something we never do......if we concede first, Kean won't have a clue and we'll get comfortably beaten.....Sone Aluko on the wing will run rings round our full backs.....especially Lowe if Aluko is played on the right.

Archived