BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Hull City Home 12/13

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone clarify the club's position at this time regarding anti-Kean chanting?

I wrote to the club two weeks ago asking for clarification of this point. Lynsey said she would forward my questions to the 'relevant people', I'm still waiting for a reply.

I'd just sing 'You don't know what you're doing'

I wrote to the club two weeks ago asking for clarification of this point. Lynsey said she would forward my questions to the 'relevant people', I'm still waiting for a reply.

I'd just sing 'You don't know what you're doing'

If someone is removed for singing 'Kean Out' then all Rovers supporters who agree should walk out in sympathy, Would hit the headlines in the media!!

• Moderation Lead

Never felt less confident about the first home game of the season than I have about tomorrow's game.

Wouldn't even want to guess at a potential score....

Considering this game isn't on TV, would it be alright if links to streams were posted on here? I imagine there will be streams so I just want to check before I post one...

you can PM me a link if you want , dont think there's owt against that

Vukcevic should get on the pitch for this one. Most talented player left at the club I think, apart from perhaps Murphy. I also would love to get a look at Nunes.

We need a proper left back.

2nd most talented I'd say behind Rochina but only when Rochina is played in the right position and not on the wing. He is a 2nd striker and actually said that in a mathc day programme last season

This game is so critical to Kean/Agnew/Shaw/agent/hangers-on that I think tomorrow we can be absolutely certain that what is going on at Ewood is whatever Kean perceives as a 100% all out effort to get a win.

I see the Hull City fans' web site are forecasting 0-0.

This game is so critical to Kean/Agnew/Shaw/agent/hangers-on that I think tomorrow we can be absolutely certain that what is going on at Ewood is whatever Kean perceives as a 100% all out effort to get a win.

I agree, Wednesdays game will set the mark for the entire season for me on both the pitch and in the stands.

People should take a look back at the Wigan game from last season and continue in the same vein, no let up until Kean is sacked.

according to Shebby that Balaji and Venky Rao will b there to watch.

Even more reason to get the Kean out/Venkys out chants going from the kick off, don't let the idiots slip in and out of the ground unchallenged like last time around.

2nd most talented I'd say behind Rochina but only when Rochina is played in the right position and not on the wing. He is a 2nd striker and actually said that in a mathc day programme last season

he's got talent alright, but a blind alley player if ever I saw one.

I'll agree with that I'm still not completely sold on Rochina and at 21 I would like to have seen him be more consistent with his decision making and final ball as I have seen, to he convinced of him developing all his potential.

Mind you I know he hasn't played as much football as you would expect being 21 so maybe that's just less chance to develop from game experience.

Not looking forward to this game at all. After watching the Leeds-Wolves game the thing I gleaned the most was that no matter what league you're in, if you are orgainised you will win football matches. I would say we have one of the most talented squads in the division but with SK in charge we will lose more than we win again.

It's all been said a million time before but until we get a MANAGER in charge we will continue to fail. I will be there but nothing I have seen either in pre season or on Saturday leads me to believe we will be making a quick return to the top flight. Not many Hull players would make our first team but I think they will take a point from us.

Obviously haven't seen our defending then!

Agree that Kean will be setting out to win, if that's anything like past matches, I see that us us setting out to concede though.

End product is more important than talent. That's why the likes of Rochina and Vuckevic aren't getting picked. I seriously doubt a good manager would pick them either, or would have even signed them in the first place.

I think Rochina does have something about him, he just needed a strong manager to stand by him but lambast him if he kept holding onto the ball too long.

End product is more important than talent. That's why the likes of Rochina and Vuckevic aren't getting picked. I seriously doubt a good manager would pick them either, or would have even signed them in the first place.

But that is inferring that the players who are picked instead do have an end product....which isn't the case.......Vukcevic started about 4 times, scored, got an assist, won a penalty and generally played well in my opinion....he gave us natural width and even helped out the full back defensively which meant our general shape was better as the CB no longer had to drift wide.....he would be one of the first names on the team sheet if it was up to me......players aren't picked on ability are they? Otherwise Givet and Hanley would have started as many games as possible last season at CB.

Rochina does have an end product as long as he is played in his natural position......he's a bit raw as is understandable for someone who turned 21 in March......he scored 6 times last season and only started 13 games......he has vision as I've seen him play very good balls through to another striker when he is playing off them.....on the wing, he'll beat the full back and then continue going and it's a waste of his ability.....play him in the hole, dropping back to midfield when necessary and he'll do some real damage.....we usually look more of an attacking threat when he's on because we don't always pass-and-move yet Rochina is really good at finding space so with Murphy being able to pick him out all day long, we would start to look a lot more potent in attack imo.....I'd be gutted if he left, same as Vukcevic.

I saw someone mention radio coverage on the Ipswich thread.

Not sure if it was Radio Rovers or BBC Lancashire. Either way, can someone tell me how to access radio coverage via the internet for the Hull game?

Thanks.

It's on BBC 5 live Sport

But that is inferring that the players who are picked instead do have an end product....which isn't the case.......Vukcevic started about 4 times, scored, got an assist, won a penalty and generally played well in my opinion....he gave us natural width and even helped out the full back defensively which meant our general shape was better as the CB no longer had to drift wide.....he would be one of the first names on the team sheet if it was up to me......players aren't picked on ability are they? Otherwise Givet and Hanley would have started as many games as possible last season at CB.

Rochina does have an end product as long as he is played in his natural position......he's a bit raw as is understandable for someone who turned 21 in March......he scored 6 times last season and only started 13 games......he has vision as I've seen him play very good balls through to another striker when he is playing off them.....on the wing, he'll beat the full back and then continue going and it's a waste of his ability.....play him in the hole, dropping back to midfield when necessary and he'll do some real damage.....we usually look more of an attacking threat when he's on because we don't always pass-and-move yet Rochina is really good at finding space so with Murphy being able to pick him out all day long, we would start to look a lot more potent in attack imo.....I'd be gutted if he left, same as Vukcevic.

Me too

Archived