BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Podcast #39

Guest Wen Y Hu

Guest Wen Y Hu

BRFCS Podcast 39 features BRFC Action Group secretary Mark Fish talking to BRFCS editor Wen Y Hu about the open floor meeting with global advisor Shebby Singh and the Action Group's meetings during the close season with the football authorities.

The podcast is published to the front page here.

It is also available via the following link. Just paste the link into your browser address bar.

http://brfcspod.brfcsltd.netdna-cdn.com/BRFCS-39.mp3

Great podcast and certainly gives us an idea of how much work is going on behind the scenes by some very dedicated and determined people who want to see justice prevail and our club rid of some very suspect characters.

I take my hat off to everyone involved. Excellent work.

The 'plan'? People actually buy that sort of thing?

Well we keep getting told that there is a plan and the fans are being won over because "they can see what we are trying to do" What the "plan " is, who "We" are and What they are trying to do depends on an individuals viewpoint, but obviously relegation is part of the plan because nobody at the club seems that bothered or surprised it happened, and could have easily been avoided.

EDit : Sorry one of the chuckle brothers hinted at feeling sad in that at gunpoint interview in Switzerland

Interesting podcast Wen.

Would this be the first time we've heard that Richard Speak, who I understand is very active with BRSIT, attended the BRAG / PL meeting? As far as I recall his presence was not mentioned at the BRAG Open Meeting when more detail was provided to BRAG members and others.

Interesting podcast Wen.

Would this be the first time we've heard that Richard Speak, who I understand is very active with BRSIT, attended the BRAG / PL meeting? As far as I recall his presence was not mentioned at the BRAG Open Meeting when more detail was provided to BRAG members and others.

Richard Speak was invited to the Sports Minister meeting by Jack Straw , he did not attend any of the other meetings . His presence was purely to discuss supporter ownership in some capacity across English football . So his presence was non related to anything we was doing . Incidentally the first he heard of anything we had to discuss was in that meeting.

BRFCS Podcast 39 features BRFC Action Group secretary Mark Fish talking to BRFCS editor Wen Y Hu about the open floor meeting with global advisor Shebby Singh and the Action Group's meetings during the close season with the football authorities.

The podcast is published to the front page here.

It is also available via the following link. Just paste the link into your browser address bar.

http://brfcspod.brfcsltd.netdna-cdn.com/BRFCS-39.mp3

Good podcast, for what i was able to hear. But for some reason cut off at about the 50th minute.

Thanks Wen for remembering to mention me at the FA meeting @ Wembley. I can confirm I was horrified with what I learnt at this meeting and while I can't go into any detail on the meeting all I will say is Nicko says the fit and proper persons test/owners & directors test has been beefed up there is only one thing that test is fit for and that is bog paper.

A very good podcast explaining shebby's role at the club.

Guest Wen Y Hu

When is this podcast going to be up on iTunes?

Glenn has fixed the iTunes issue with Podcast 39, so that should be working now. There are other problems we are having with iTunes and the podcast server, however, and Biddy and Glenn are looking into them.

I've only just got around to listening to this one, a credit to both Wen and Mark. Wen for his summarising and questions and Mark for his presentation of the BRAG position and responses to Wen. Good podcast.

One question, the planned meeting with Shaw and Agnew will have passed now. Did the meeting take place and the outcome was?

One question, the planned meeting with Shaw and Agnew will have passed now. Did the meeting take place and the outcome was?

Just wondered if there is an update on this one?

Archived