BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Singh Made to Grovel!

(Should have a question mark in the title not an exclamation mark but can't edit it.)

Nevertheless It seems that an apology in not enough for Super Keano. Surely he doesn't want Shebby to grovel does he? - he ain't that kind of guy - Tell him where to go Shebster!

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/19287850

Whose in charge now!

Wonder if he remembers a few words he said about Big Sam?

Man's unbelievable.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course he doesn't remember the words he spoke about Sam. He was in the state he, no doubt, spends 75% of his time in - ###### up.

I bet he couldn't believe his luck when he heard about Singhs comments, ready made excuse for an upcoming ###### season with a clueless moron in charge.

Brilliant, a man that's insulted a whole town, broken the law and abused a fellow manager and the man who gave him his job to a bunch of strangers wants an apology.

However this is an interesting one due to Shebby's relationship with Venky's. If Shebby loses out in this battle then Kean and co are definitely running the club, not Venky's.

Kean's pushing his luck on this one in my opinion, playing the David Brent card. If I were Shebby Singh I'd sack him tomorrow and tell his hired guns to STFU and do as they're told.

Time for some 'Shebby Singh's Blue and White army' on Saturday

100%,

and he has saved us all a lot of guess work by stating it is Danny Murphy that's leading the Kean support group(and has been saying hatefull things about us fans according to a few people).

Kean and the players are the ones that are being disruptive by making a big issue out of it , their paid millions they should just suck it up and let their feet do the talking end off, But We all know what this Kean statement is all really about he is just getting his excuse for the inevitable poor start to the season out early.

We really need to get a loud message across to the outside world some how that we are for the most part behind Shebby(at least i am anyway), could start by everybody that is in favor of Shebby tweets a little message of support to him(@shebbysingh), he doesn't tweet much since coming to ewood but I'm sure he or somebody close to him will see them.

100%,

and he has saved us all a lot of guess work by stating it is Danny Murphy that's leading the Kean support group(and has been saying hatefull things about us fans according to a few people).

Kean and the players are the ones that are being disruptive by making a big issue out of it , their paid millions they should just suck it up and let their feet do the talking end off, But We all know what this kean statement is all really about he is just gettting his excuse for the inevitable poor start to the seaon out early.

We now know that he's not expecting much from the first three games of the season if he's on the defensive so quick.

Tough call whether to publicly back Singh at this point. If we do we associate ourselves with the comments he's received so much bad press for. If we don't his position at the club will be weakened, and that of Kean strengthened.

Edit: Having just read my own post back to myself it's not that tough a call. Kean has to go.

Question: Have you had any reassurance from India that if results don't go your way in the first 3 games you'll still be here?

Kean: I've spoke with Mrs. Desai.. er-uhm, at length.. we had some great conversations at the end of last season and err.. She's been very supportive of us building a squad and err... I think everybody wants us to succeed and err.. None more so than me and the players.

Not recently then? :goal:

No, No, No .........no support for any of these intruders!!

Indeed. If you don't want to support Kean (highly understandable) then concentrate your energy on supporting the players and helping them along. It also shows the calibre of some of those chanting - at least stick to your supposed principles and target the entire system you despise in order to try and get what you want. Songs of such a nature are just childish and won't be of benefit.

Just seen Kean's sky interview stating a retraction is required. He was straight onto the phone to Mrs D.

Nothing surprises me anymore about this poor excuse of a human.

What a complete no mark, softarse you are Kean

(Should have a question mark in the title not an exclamation mark but can't edit it.)

Nevertheless It seems that an apology in not enough for Super Keano. Surely he doesn't want Shebby to grovel does he? - he ain't that kind of guy - Tell him where to go Shebster!

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/19287850

Whose in charge now!

Wonder if he remembers a few words he said about Big Sam?

Man's unbelievable.

What a scumbag, who the f*** does he think he is, we've been waiting for an apology from this crook for way too long for what he's done to this club.

I hope the fans give him both barrels at the Ipswich game.

KEAN OUT!

• Backroom

Singing for Shebby would be daft for me, the guy himself seems rather clueless and a public show of support could see him as our Kean replacement

One thing on all this, if Singh loses this political battle and is sacked/resigns. Do you think he will be quite after? Given his outspoken nature if he is removed we could find out an awful lot about what is happening behind the scenes at Venky's Park.

Archived