BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Singh Made to Grovel!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha you still believe Kean can do a job...

I know someone from Burnley who says that to wind me up.

That's not me saying he can do a job. It's saying I wouldn't throw the towel in. Please read things before replying.

To the tune of Go West(pet shop boys!)

Shebby Singh please fire kean,

Shebby Singh please fire kean.........

Christ, at least come up with a good song/some good lyrics if you're going to do it.

Christ, at least come up with a good song/some good lyrics if you're going to do it.

Simples always the best way if you want every one to join in, (would you prefer i re-worded Dylans 'Subterranean Homesick Blues!', Would that catch on?)

p.s. you really are a miserable criticize but do nothing cynic.

That's not me saying he can do a job. It's saying I wouldn't throw the towel in. Please read things before replying.

So you don't think he can do a job? So if he's unsackable and can't win football matches are you expecting divine intervention or something?

Oh dear. Morticia, Gomez, Fester and Pugsley have a real dilemma on their hands now. Prodigal son two has spoken out publicly against prodigal son one and he has retaliated. I have a vision that right now in Pune there are eight fingers stuck in eight ears whilst humming la la la la.

Where is Jerome when you need him?

Well just when I thought I couldn't hate Kean any more he comes out with yet more bullshit. What an absolute cretin, where is our apology for getting us relegated after promising this would not happen?

Instead of singing for Shebby how about a round of:

Steve Kean is a crook

Steve Kean is a crook

la la la la

la la la la

And repeat - use his own accusation / insult against him.

Well just when I thought I couldn't hate Kean any more he comes out with yet more bullshit. What an absolute cretin, where is our apology for getting us relegated after promising this would not happen?

Steve Kean is a crook

Steve Kean is a crook

la la la la

la la la la

I prefer the rendition of The Shaman's Ebeneezer Goode I heard last season.

Kean's a crook

Kean's a crook...

...Stevie Kean's a crook.

Was actually ''Kean's a ****'' (female reproductive organ that rhymes with stunt) but works either way.

Steve Kean is a crook

Steve Kean is a crook

la la la la

la la la la

Shouldnt that be:- Steve Kean is a 'convicted' crook

Archived