BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

In that season though Kean's Coventry got the ball into the opposition penalty area more than 6000 times and the value of the squad greatly increased.

also there was just the right ratio of dew to grass :glare: , and every one could see what they were trying to do.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant listen to the t**t!! Its like the f**k*r is torturing my soul!!

What is going on!!

I just cant stand any more of this pain!! A 40yr love affair is over!!

Just F**K OFF you bald lying scotch t**t

I cant listen to the t**t!! Its like the f**k*r is torturing my soul!!

What is going on!!

I just cant stand any more of this pain!! A 40yr love affair is over!!

Just F**K OFF you bald lying scotch t**t

ditto, totaly agree, a fresh start my arse :angry:

So you don't have to look at the bald gits photo. Keans blatant porkies are highlighted. The sh1thead also blames Allardyce for the Hoilett imminent departure. I read somewhere today that Robbo is in Turkey prior to a move:

From BBC: ''But Kean told BBC Radio Lancashire: "I think there will be some players that leave but we don't have to (sell).

""There's no pressure to raise funds to make signings. We're going to keep the majority of the squad together."

The Blackburn boss confirmed that one player has asked to leave the club, adding: "I would rather keep that private, but there's only one.

"Every other player I've spoken to wants to stay and wants to be part of it."

It was feared that seasoned campaigners such as goalkeeper Paul Robinson and defender Gael Givet would also depart after the club were relegated from the Premier League in May.

But striker Hoilett, who has reportedly been a target for several Premier League clubs, looks almost certain to leave Ewood Park after failing to sign a new deal. "We're not in a great position with him because he only signed a two-year contract when, probably, that should have been more a number of years ago," added Kean. "We are where we are and I'm not sure how that one will pan out."

So you don't have to look at the bald gits photo. Keans blatant porkies are highlighted. The sh1thead also blames Allardyce for the Hoilett imminent departure. I read somewhere today that Robbo is in Turkey prior to a move:

From BBC: ''But Kean told BBC Radio Lancashire: "I think there will be some players that leave but we don't have to (sell).

""There's no pressure to raise funds to make signings. We're going to keep the majority of the squad together."

The Blackburn boss confirmed that one player has asked to leave the club, adding: "I would rather keep that private, but there's only one.

"Every other player I've spoken to wants to stay and wants to be part of it."

It was feared that seasoned campaigners such as goalkeeper Paul Robinson and defender Gael Givet would also depart after the club were relegated from the Premier League in May.

But striker Hoilett, who has reportedly been a target for several Premier League clubs, looks almost certain to leave Ewood Park after failing to sign a new deal. "We're not in a great position with him because he only signed a two-year contract when, probably, that should have been more a number of years ago," added Kean. "We are where we are and I'm not sure how that one will pan out."

Very true - Yak already gone - Robbo in Turkey and Hoilett sure to go - I make that three for starters. Olsson's agent has already said he doesn't want to stay. Are we looking at only 1% want to leave ?

I've had a break for a few weeks now to let my voicebox recover after the Wigan game. However I am now fully refreshed and ready let this tit know once again what I think about him come August (at away games ).

Afraid his period of relative in audibility is over, check out his ludicrous "we are the team they will fear" claims in the LT

Clearly learning to keep gob firmly shut and not antagonise long-suffering fan base ain't part of his vision

Most of the opposition will spout the normal " respect.....blah, blah, blah..." but really they will be laughing at Coco and his clueless entourage.

He can't help himself. He sees this as a form of payback. You would think the millions of pounds would be enough but we know what he was like. Luckily for us the LET is the only real way for him to communicate with the media. I predict I'm gonna have to look at his stupid smug face a whole lot less this season.

Luckily for us the LET is the only real way for him to communicate with the media. I predict I'm gonna have to look at his stupid smug face a whole lot less this season.

You're probably right and I hope to god you are. That kind of idiotic wind-up of the opposition would be inadvisable even for a club who does have a very good chance of promotion, but for our total lunatic asylum its beyond cringeworthy. If Shabby, Shaw or Agnew were doing their jobs, one of them would have stuck a tranquiliser in his neck the second he started his childish boasting.

Although nearly everything that comes out his mouth is ridiculous, it particularly infuriates me when he does things like that and winds up the opposition like you say. Like before the Liverpool home game when he said it was a good time to play Liverpool. All that does is spur them on.....fair enough say that to our players before the game but it wouldn't surprise me if Dalglish himself used that to spur on his own players in his team talk....."Good time to play us is it? Well I'm pretty sure it's an even better time to play them. Go on Andy, I bet even you can score against them."

It is also very disrespectful to the opposition......although probably the most important thing to note is I imagine opposition managers are relishing the opportunity to play us, even at this level, particularly if they watched our game away at Spurs.

Archived