BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were very fortunate to have Tugay here. He had quality and vision, and we see Danny in that vein. He will run games for us and control the tempo.

Kean fondly recalling his time at Ewood with Tugay the Legend.

For the record: Tugay retired from football on 24 May 2009. His last game was against West Bromwich Albion at home at Ewood Park, a capacity of about 28,389 adoring fans applauding Tugay throughout the game and when he went off as a substitute in the 85th minute. Steve Kean was appointed first team coach at Rovers on 4 August 2009 by then manager Sam Allardyce.

Kean fondly recalling his time at Ewood with Tugay the Legend.

For the record: Tugay retired from football on 24 May 2009. His last game was against West Bromwich Albion at home at Ewood Park, a capacity of about 28,389 adoring fans applauding Tugay throughout the game and when he went off as a substitute in the 85th minute. Steve Kean was appointed first team coach at Rovers on 4 August 2009 by then manager Sam Allardyce.

Sorry, but that's not right.

Kean personally not only coached Tugay to be the player he was, but gave birth to him, raised him in a rough Turkish neighbourhood, breast fed him until he was 24 years old, educated, clothed and fed him and took him to Scotland, before persuading him to join Rovers.

That's Rovers money the rat is spending with his expensive meals that he seems to enjoy so much at Northcote Manor. It irritates me that the clown swans around there and lives the high life on money he gets under false pretences ruining our club.

has this actually happened?

Theyre just sorting out the contract which will be twice as much as it should be. Asset stripping in top gear. I wonder if someone will get a kick back?

Like most people, I don't understand how he is still here! Did Venkys miss the season we just had? The relegation and the performance against championship opposition in the league cup? Kean proved a lot of things last season, one was that he is unable to adapt and motivate. Two things that are essential this season. It was clear at Cardiff. He's going to hold back the squad again next season no doubt about it. Yes you can point your finger at the players for poor performances, but at the end of the day every team needs a top manager to get the best out of his players, even world class ones.

Also if I was a top player, i'd have no interest in playing for a manager who had just got us relegated.

Kean is and always will be a hinderance.

I wonder if Allardyce has the bottle to take him to court for the drunken rant? I suspect not, but it will be good to watch things unfold, so what is happening with that case?

I wonder if Allardyce has the bottle to take him to court for the drunken rant? I suspect not, but it will be good to watch things unfold, so what is happening with that case?

Allardyce has a major axe to grind, so unless he receives a big out of court settlement I think he will pursue this against Kean. I truly hope this starts a very miserable period in Stevie boys life.

Allardyce has a major axe to grind, so unless he receives a big out of court settlement I think he will pursue this against Kean. I truly hope this starts a very miserable period in Stevie boys life.

But can Allardyce has threatened legal proceedings in the past and never actually followed through with the threats, wonder why :rock:

But I'd like to see him nail Keano to the mast thats for sure.

Gav-----your detestation of Sam is well known but I think you can rest easy on this one.

Why would he pull out of a case he can't lose?

Either that or an enormous settlement on the way!

Fans buying season tickets are most likely contributing to extensions at Casa St James!

Archived