BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“When we get to the level we want to get to, we are signing players who can play at that level.

“It is not just players who can get you there, it is players who have already done well there.

FFS if he hadn't sold Samba , Emerton , etc we'd have still be in the prem - he makes my blood boil

But, with Danny Murphy, Leon Best and Nuno Gomes already on board this summer, and other signings planned, Kean believes Rovers are looking beyond just getting promotion

Coco is off his head

“When we get to the level we want to get to, we are signing players who can play at that level.

“It is not just players who can get you there, it is players who have already done well there.

FFS if he hadn't sold Samba , Emerton , etc we'd have still be in the prem - he makes my blood boil

He keeps using expressions like this. He could be talking about League 2.

Makes my skin crawl.

But, with Danny Murphy, Leon Best and Nuno Gomes already on board this summer, and other signings planned, Kean believes Rovers are looking beyond just getting promotion

Coco is off his head

Granted the 3 named above are an improvement .. But names like Goodwillie , Petrovic , Dann , Orr , Anderson, Ribiero , Slew , Rochina, Marcus Olsson etc are still on the books. Kean being the manager , will be a bigger problem than the dross I have just mentioned though

I swear to God he's modelling himself on David Brent. The above is absolute nonsense. A complete waste of time. I mean if I was the reporter I honestly couldn't be bothered asking any more questions, I'd just want to get away.

How long before the Steve Kean Managerial Bullshi1t Bingo card? Now that would make a good t-shirt.

I swear to God he's modelling himself on David Brent. The above is absolute nonsense. A complete waste of time. I mean if I was the reporter I honestly couldn't be bothered asking any more questions, I'd just want to get away.

How long before the Steve Kean Managerial Bullshi1t Bingo card? Now that would make a good t-shirt.

that comment alone beats my all tie fav ....

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.

that comment alone beats my all tie fav ....

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.

Its Rumsfeld in disuise

its about time someone T****D the scum bag

• 2 weeks later...

Being honest and not exaggerating, I don't think I've ever come across a person in sport who can talk for such long periods while saying absolutely nothing. If someone did a breakdown on Kean's interviews since he took over at Rovers, I think it'd go something like this:

Sentences - 50,000

Sentences that make sense in the english language - 10,000

Sentences that make a recognisable point - 400

Sentences that make an accurate/sensible point - 25

Sentences that make an intelligent point - 0

He should have been a politician, things come out of his mouth and nobody who hears them is left any the wiser about anything.

I don't know how he has the cheek to do press conferences at all with all that's gone on. It just shows how shameless he is that he's continuing in the role, any other person would have walked or asked to take a backseat during legal proceedings.

I honestly think if he murdered a baby in front of the entire Ewood crowd all he'd do is surround himself with more hired heavies - but he wouldn't quit. He's still be on Sky Sports the week afterwards.

Archived