BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All these "pundits" and "experts" who slag off the fans should take a look at our lack of shirt, stand and pitchside sponsorship.

Then they need to ask why one former nobody is worth backing over the lifeblood of a community. BFRC exists for the people of Blackburn and the surrounding area, not for some random individual from Cumbernauld.

Then they need to be mindful that one poor decision during a sale buy their current owners and this could happen anywhere. Even to their club.

A lot of people don't like extreme simile when talking football so, for those sensitive types, shield your eyes.

Being a Rovers supporter at the minute is like complaining to the authorities about an unrepentant rapist, with HD-quality coverage of the attack, and being told "well, it's your own fault for struggling" by people who read about it in the paper owned by the attacker's uncle.

We don't get many column inches as a club so when the little and loud tabloid hacks print their one-sided BS it's all people are going to read.

The fact they believe it is down to sheer ignorance. Who cares what some no-mark from Vancouver (FFS!) cares about Blackburn Rovers fans when he/she has no clue about what has gone on here.

F'em.

Some idiot from London isn't going to determine our clubs future, so his opinions are worthless, the fact he's a spurs fan doesn't come into it either :tu:

Wonder if he's still holding a grudge from the cup final defeat :rover:

If you think Martin Williams was a poke in the eye, check out this tool.

https://twitter.com/_The12thMan

The Twelfth Man@_The12thMan

Steve Kean is a credit to football, whilst he's not a fantastic manager he's done brilliantly with disgusting treatment from pathetic fans.

I'd like to see Kean do well, then stick up his middle finger to the club. Get to top, then leave. Get a job at a club who deserve success.

@shivamLM The lack of support from fans got them relegated. Togetherness breeds success, the fans gave them none.

I'll never forget Blackburn fans boo-ing Yakubu when he scored a winner. All because he celebrated with the man who coaches him.

Happy to see Rovers losing, sad it's affecting Kean. #ScumClub

I couldn't care less what some ponce from Brighton has to say about Kean and Rovers. It is irritating that people are so clueless and have yet talk so knowingly about the situation.

What makes me red with rage is when I read things like this from our own fans on the LET website.

"I dont think he's hd a fair crack at the whip so to speak. He started in not-ideal circumstances and has then been a bit unlucky since. I think i speak or everyone when i say as a team we are more organised and better equipped tha we have since 94/95. Its all band-waggonners that seem to think theyre being "cool" by folowing the crowd."

What is it that some Rovers fans are seeing that the rest of us who live on planet earth aren't?

no, not at all, fans of most clubs are the same

Didn't mean you bud, I meant whoever commented on that LET story pretending to be a Rovers fan.

("I dont think he's hd a fair crack at the whip so to speak. He started in not-ideal circumstances and has then been a bit unlucky since. I think i speak or everyone when i say as a team we are more organised and better equipped tha we have since 94/95. Its all band-waggonners that seem to think theyre being "cool" by folowing the crowd.")

Didn't mean you bud, I meant whoever commented on that LET story pretending to be a Rovers fan.

("I dont think he's hd a fair crack at the whip so to speak. He started in not-ideal circumstances and has then been a bit unlucky since. I think i speak or everyone when i say as a team we are more organised and better equipped tha we have since 94/95. Its all band-waggonners that seem to think theyre being "cool" by folowing the crowd.")

If someone thinks this team are organised, they had better hide before they get bloody certified, our organisation as a team is the worst I have seen it in all my 56 years of following Rovers!

Archived