BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The nPower Championship 12/13

• Backroom

It may be a lesser quality but this league is ridiculously entertaining

Twists all over the place today I'm just relieved we aren't involved in the relegation battle today

As it stands I think posh go down and hull go up but still 45 minutes to go yet

Bolton were 2-0 down at home and had their promotion hopes in tatters then they scored 2 in 3 minutes

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charity wasn't it Tom?

Looking like Bumley will definitely finish above us.

I'll be glad to see the back of this season. I remember thinking the same thing last season.

And the season before. :(

Charity wasn't it Tom?

Looking like Bumley will definitely finish above us.

I'll be glad to see the back of this season. I remember thinking the same thing last season.

And the season before. :(

It's a few years since we had a team we could get excited about. There was a time when I couldn't wait for the game to kick off, now I get up on Saturday mornings with a hollow feeling in my stomach.

There's a heck of a lot of twists and turns!

Personally hoping all lancashire and yorkshire teams stay in this division so I get to go to more away games. Looks like the teams are obliging me - for the moment,

What a heartbreaking end of the season for the Peterborough fans though....they were leading 2-1 with only 10 more minutes to play. Then Phillips scores but they are still ok - and then a heartbraking 3-2 at the end of 90 mins. Gotta feel for those fans even more than for the Wolves-fans.Not quite the same for Bolton but they must feel it too. What an insane league this is!

But like others have said: I'm just glad we're not in it this year even though I more or less expect us to be fighting relegation (and administration) next season unless a miracle happens over the summer - i.e. both a competent board and a competent manager employed.

Incredible end to the season, thank God we weren't a part of it (at the bottom end at least).

Agree. Have to say the premiership never produces this much excitement and drama.

4/5 teams worried about relegation - at various points 3 different teams took the final relegation spot (and another 2 could have also gone down). Up at the top 2 teams vying for automatic promotion, 4 for playoffs, including an intense local rivalry between Leicester and Forrest playing each other to get into the play offs. Not sure the premiership tops that in terms of excitement and competitiveness. Sure the quality is horse manure by comparison, but interest, competitiveness, uncertainty - the championship is the place to be.

Now if we could get rid of our owners I think I'd get a lot more excitement back about football that was worn away by premier league disenchantment.

• Backroom

Watfords third keeper has had a shocker he'll never recover from this, two absolute howlers

So harsh on the lad, playing similar circumstances to our Polish lad, but under far more pressure.

• Backroom

Maybe harsh on him but the first and third goal was akin to what you would see at pleasington

Burnley finish above us for the first time in memory, can't say over a season it's not deserved, lets be honest we are lucky not to go down

Archived