BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The nPower Championship 12/13

Under Ferguson I would have said Zaha would have gone on to be a worldie. Shades of early Ronaldo in his work.

Whether Moyes can develop young players in the same way remains to be seen.

It'll be interesting to see what happens if Palace go up. In theory they should have about £30m to spend. Watford staying down is best for us as a lot of their squad won't be there next season.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Under Ferguson I would have said Zaha would have gone on to be a worldie. Shades of early Ronaldo in his work.

Whether Moyes can develop young players in the same way remains to be seen.

It'll be interesting to see what happens if Palace go up. In theory they should have about £30m to spend. Watford staying down is best for us as a lot of their squad won't be there next season.

I read somewhere $65 million cause of the new TV money plus Zaha.

June 3rd 1989

I thought any self respecting Rovers fan would be aware of that?

I was two. And frankly find it unbelievable that such a petty grudge could be held so long. Hating somebody with a "passion" because they beat us in a football match twenty four years ago?

At the risk of being lynched

"Glad all over"

Anybody who saw us get Courtneyed at Selhurst Park that day will never ever ever forget or forgive.

You just had to didn't you.

Serious question though, did we ever find out why and who was responsible for that travesty or would it be libelous to put on here.

I was two. And frankly find it unbelievable that such a petty grudge could be held so long. Hating somebody with a "passion" because they beat us in a football match twenty four years ago?

Like Venkys. Never forgive. Never forget. Especially if you were there. Wounds heal on the surface but the mental scars endure.

Archived