BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The nPower Championship 12/13

Blackpool 6 - Ipswich 0

"Full credit to Ipswich I think they are an excellent side" Steve Kean (seven days ago.)

I might take in a match or two at my automatic promotion choice Blackpool this season. Sounds like fun..... and there has been precious little of that at Ewood for nigh on two years now.

And interestingly enough, Ipswich defeated the 5th place team Watford, must have been this past week. So, yeah, I jumped back from seeing that rout as well. Can only hope Rovers finish in the top 2. Blackpool smashed the tractor boys big time alright.

http://www.soccerway...regular-season/

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not one to defend kean at all ever really but I think picking apart his comment of Ipswich being an excellent side is pointless because any manager will come out with that tripe. He is hardly going to say Ipswich are rubbish is he, think about it.

Think about all those managers last season that said how kean was doing a great job and he has us playing good stuff, bla bla bla, etc.

Kean is perhaps the exception in that most managers don't say what they really think of other teams or their counterparts in front if the camera, kean is the exception in that he probably genuinely thinks Ipswich a good. They are a mid table side at best

Kean is perhaps the exception in that most managers don't say what they really think of other teams or their counterparts in front if the camera, kean is the exception in that he probably genuinely thinks Ipswich a good. They are a mid table side at best

Or the slimeball is spouting nonsense playing the nice guy in the hope one of these teams owners take pity on him so him and his mates can start a new "plan" at another club when the heat gets too much here

Or the slimeball is spouting nonsense playing the nice guy in the hope one of these teams owners take pity on him so him and his mates can start a new "plan" at another club when the heat gets too much here

Here's hoping!

Blackburn, Bolton, Leicester, Notts Forest & Watford all excited the cup last night.... coincidence that they are all expected to challenge for promotion?

Also Birmingham went out

I don't think Rovers 'excited' the cup last night from what I heard on the radio although we have made an exit from it!

Sheffield Wednesday will go all the way this season just as Southampton did.

They have real momentum and a half decent manager.

Just as a test, I'm going to keep that as my sig.

No idea how they will turn out this season so I may be congratulating you come next May. Will be interesting to see though given you speak with such authority so flippantly.

Sheffield Wednesday will go all the way this season just as Southampton did.

They have real momentum and a half decent manager.

As a Wednesday fan I am delighted with our start but I doubt we will be up there come may. We are decent and will cause a few of the fancied teams problems but our defence isn't the stongest and I will be more than happy with the top ten this season.

Also Dave jones isnt half decent he is a quality manager for this level you could only dream of given your present circumstances.

Good luck at Leeds at the weekend, will be tough for you lot if warnock has them up for it.

Just as a test, I'm going to keep that as my sig.

No idea how they will turn out this season so I may be congratulating you come next May. Will be interesting to see though given you speak with such authority so flippantly.

Those who dither are lost!

As a Wednesday fan I am delighted with our start but I doubt we will be up there come may. We are decent and will cause a few of the fancied teams problems but our defence isn't the stongest and I will be more than happy with the top ten this season.

Also Dave jones isnt half decent he is a quality manager for this level you could only dream of given your present circumstances.

Good luck at Leeds at the weekend, will be tough for you lot if warnock has them up for it.

Who cares! :wstu:

Surely there's an 'Owls forum' you could spout this dross on!

Who cares! :wstu:

Surely there's an 'Owls forum' you could spout this dross on!

There is mate but just thought I would let u know we aren't as good as we seem. It's called owlstalk u should try it, we get the odd rovers fan on there too so you won't feel lonely.

I support Blackburn Rovers hence why im on here. I couldnt care less how sheffield weds fans think they are playing or how rovers are playing.

Are you one of them fans that doesn't go the games this season?

I come on here as my dad and brothers are rovers fans and i like to keep up with how you lot are doing.

Are you one of them fans that doesn't go the games this season?

I come on here as my dad and brothers are rovers fans and i like to keep up with how you lot are doing.

Fans of other teams are always welcome on here as long as they are well-mannered. Ignore any who can't appreciate differing views.

This is, after all, a Championship thread as well.

Archived