BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

This Croatian Fitness Coach

Hekla

You can always rely on Chaddy - as i've said before, he needs a good woman to sort him out and at the same time, help Nicko's stress levels !

Surely, not an addition but a replacement. I think Kean's strategy is who can I blame next, hence another one, possibly, has bit the dust.

• 9 months later...

Reminds me of the time BBC RadIo couldn't identify who'd scored for Red Star Belgrade against Liverpool due to firecrackers etc and the commenatator asked the summariser who it was then repeated out loud what he thought his mate had muttered under his breath: "We can't be sure who got the final touch but Bobby thinks it might have been Fujckdifino!"

There are currently tears running down my face, priceless..... :glare: Reminiscent of the Porkies joke....has anybody seen Mike Hunt?

Chaddy, your contribution was also excellent.

Excellent thread.

Speaking of the Mike Hunt mention. I genuinely had some dealings with a fella by that name at work. One day a very well-spoken professional lady rang me and immediately proceeded to say; "I'm calling about Mike Hunt", there was then a silent moment whilst tumbleweed blew across the floor before she said "I'm so embarrassed, I've just realised what I said". I told her not to worry about it, that she wasn't the first person to have done it. I did advise her however to refer to him as Micky in future..... :rock:

Guest Norbert

Excellent thread.

Speaking of the Mike Hunt mention. I genuinely had some dealings with a fella by that name at work. One day a very well-spoken professional lady rang me and immediately proceeded to say; "I'm calling about Mike Hunt", there was then a silent moment whilst tumbleweed blew across the floor before she said "I'm so embarrassed, I've just realised what I said". I told her not to worry about it, that she wasn't the first person to have done it. I did advise her however to refer to him as Micky in future..... :rock:

My sister once worked in a call centre when a Brian Sh_twell rang.

Re Hi Jaq: Imagine trying to explain to your mother why Man City's idea of naming a stand the Bell End after Colin Bell is hilarious........

• Guest changed the title to This Croatian Fitness Coach

Archived