BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers in trouble with Umbro?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah was mentioned in the Paul Hunt letter allegedly producing kits for the kids leagues (Academy - HA) in India , can't imagine a link with Kean though, but fingers crossed. Shebby was in charge of overseeing the Kids leagues wasn't he? Could be Team Kean that have brought it up?

May be true, but I am afraid that given the direct evidence against Kean in video clips and awful management record, a relative making a few quid in India ain't gonna get him sacked.

Yeah was mentioned in the Paul Hunt letter allegedly producing kits for the kids leagues (Academy - HA) in India , can't imagine a link with Kean though, but fingers crossed. Shebby was in charge of overseeing the Kids leagues wasn't he? Could be Team Kean that have brought it up?

Very likely .

How good would it be if it was a set up? A sting put in place to get his sig on a document in order to nail Kean? To utilise his greed and his ego against him and to sack him at no cost whilst absolving then club from any blame? Please please let this be so!

Might just be why our Global Advisor got the job. Anybody else into conspiracy theories?

The only club where 'fans' want bad things to happen to the club....

I want Kean out as much as anybody, but I dont want things that can hurt our club to happen, some clearly do as they have this bizarre belief that Venkys will leave anytime soon.

The only club where 'fans' want bad things to happen to the club....

I want Kean out as much as anybody, but I dont want things that can hurt our club to happen, some clearly do as they have this bizarre belief that Venkys will leave anytime soon.

Personally, I think they may have to leave!!

Personally, I think they may have to leave!!

Kelbo, like many others and yourself on here, we all keep hearing rumours, some darker than others.

To be honest, I've given up the ghost now and think we are stuck with this lot for goodness know how long.

If the smouldering and smoke hasn't broken into flames after some 21 months, then I don't think it will !

Kelbo, like many others and yourself on here, we all keep hearing rumours, some darker than others.

To be honest, I've given up the ghost now and think we are stuck with this lot for goodness know how long.

If the smouldering and smoke hasn't broken into flames after some 21 months, then I don't think it will !

I look at the post in which it states the FA have asked for a list of Directors at the club, thats a telling statement, couple it with the leaked JW and Hunt letters and the resposnsibility of directors as required by law, I think the FA are getting very warm!!

I look at the post in which it states the FA have asked for a list of Directors at the club, thats a telling statement, couple it with the leaked JW and Hunt letters and the resposnsibility of directors as required by law, I think the FA are getting very warm!!

As far as I'm aware, every club has to give the FA a list of Directors at their respective clubs.

Assuming I am right that Paul Agnew and Derek Shaw are Directors, I would be interested to see the list passed to the FA from Rovers as neither Messers Agnew or Shaw are listed as Directors for BLACKBURN ROVERS FOOTBALL AND ATHLETIC P L C

Questions for the next FF meeting are stacking up in my mind...

Fernhurst could you also ask did the matchday programme production and PR agency contracts go out to tender? Just asking cause Dan Agnew (Paul's Son) slagging Shebby off on twitter, not very professional behaviour for a contractor of the footiball (sic) club, also who was in charge of overseeing the contract process. cheers

Northern Rover@Northern_Rover

Rovers press officer Dan Agnew taking the ###### outta Shebby comments?@dan_agnew87: @David_Emmott my son is my go-to man.There are no words.

Northern Rover@Northern_Rover

@dan_agnew87 @80sruss sorry not Press Officer, works for press department at Ewood.

Archived