BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers in trouble with Umbro?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only club where 'fans' want bad things to happen to the club....

I want Kean out as much as anybody, but I dont want things that can hurt our club to happen, some clearly do as they have this bizarre belief that Venkys will leave anytime soon.

Bad things are already happening because Venkys and Kean are making them happen. The supporters you're criticising merely want to fast forward to a future where our club is owned by people who care. Your solution is just to sit back and do nowt. Fair enough, but thank god there are people out there with a more proactive attitude. Venkys wont leave unless they are made to.

Bad things are already happening because Venkys and Kean are making them happen. The supporters you're criticising merely want to fast forward to a future where our club is owned by people who care. Your solution is just to sit back and do nowt. Fair enough, but thank god there are people out there with a more proactive attitude. Venkys wont leave unless they are made to.

But relegation was suppsoed to make them leave, hence all the moaning about we should have lost at home to Arsenal etc etc.

They will leave when they want to, not because protests, banners, yellow t-shirts, relegation, JW's leaked letter, Kean's HK video etc etc "made them". Surely that is clear by now

As far as I'm aware, every club has to give the FA a list of Directors at their respective clubs.

Exactly, now link this with the JW and Hunt letters which suggest that others, other than Club Directors were overiding the board!!!

Now thats Shadow Directorship and illegal!!

But relegation was suppsoed to make them leave, hence all the moaning about we should have lost at home to Arsenal etc etc.

They will leave when they want to, not because protests, banners, yellow t-shirts, relegation, JW's leaked letter, Kean's HK video etc etc "made them". Surely that is clear by now

OK. Do nothing. Hardly a problem for you.

Gupta , Vineeth and Simon hunt have all left the board .

We asked on Thursday why these had not been Changed. The answer was that the new directors shaw , Agnew and Singh all have to go through fit and proper directorship test

We also asked why Venkys London limited accounts had not been filed , their answers was they did not know .

Their lack of knowledge to business law , was astounding especially as these things are mandatory across any business .

Vineeth and Gupta have now been updated at companies house but no one else had yet

The supporters you're criticising merely want to fast forward to a future where our club is owned by people who care. Your solution is just to sit back and do nowt.

Until they show ANY interest in selling, what makes you think they would?? No chance.

Until they show ANY interest in selling, what makes you think they would?? No chance.

Then you continue to agitate for change, instead of sitting idly by, creating a perception of indifference.

Their lack of knowledge to business law , was astounding especially as these things are mandatory across any business .

This just goes to show what a desperate state the club is in. More confirmation that whole infrastructure at the club has been removed or destroyed. When these comedians finally leave it will take years to rebuild the club if it is still in existence.

Analogies with Portsmouth may not be far off the mark

Hughsey, your inability to read and digest is remarkable, in my opinion,

they wont have a choice, they wont have to agree to sell and it will cost them dearly!!

We also asked why Venkys London limited accounts had not been filed , their answers was they did not know .

And yet they are 'fit and proper'?

There is nochance this isn't true. Absolutely no chance. Everybody get your hopes really really high about itspelling the end of the lot of them and let it raise your anger levels as high as possible. That's the only way to take spurious Twitter posts.

There is nochance this isn't true. Absolutely no chance. Everybody get your hopes really really high about itspelling the end of the lot of them and let it raise your anger levels as high as possible. That's the only way to take spurious Twitter posts.

Has your girlfriend got a headache or has she dumped you?

Braddock, whats twitter got to do with illegalities and shadow directorships?

This is not twitter, this is documented evidence with both the JW and Hunt letters, plus evidence from a Rovers employee!!

Gupta , Vineeth and Simon hunt have all left the board .

We asked on Thursday why these had not been Changed. The answer was that the new directors shaw , Agnew and Singh all have to go through fit and proper directorship test

Vineeth and Gupta have now been updated at companies house but no one else had yet

I'd have thought they'd put the proposed Directors through the 'fit and proper' directorship test first in order to avoid any potential embarrassment of announcing the new Directors, only for them to fail the test?

Your happy clapping wont either

I really do not understand why posters like you are giving Hughesy abuse etc. He has clearly said he wants both Venkys and kean out of the club. Which we all do.

But he does not want the club to suffer. I believe he would be happy for both Venkys and Kean to suffer, but not the club.

Yet folk give him abuse for wanting to continue attending matches.

Called a Rovers Fan because he does not the club to be damaged beyond repair.

Destroy venkys, destroy Kean, but not at the clubs expence.

I look at the post in which it states the FA have asked for a list of Directors at the club, thats a telling statement, couple it with the leaked JW and Hunt letters and the resposnsibility of directors as required by law, I think the FA are getting very warm!!

Why is this post?

I really do not understand why posters like you are giving Hughesy abuse etc. He has clearly said he wants both Venkys and kean out of the club. Which we all do.

Because he started slagging off other fans for their stance. What part of that is so hard for you to understand?

There wouldn't be a problem otherwise, now would there?

Try taking a bit more time to read the whole thread properly.

It started with Hughesy whining about other fans, before developing into a tit-for-tat.

If he'd not started winding people up - as always - then the silly bragging rights competition would never have started,

But he does not want the club to suffer. I believe he would be happy for both Venkys and Kean to suffer, but not the club.

Why is this post?

The Club IS being damaged and hurt by VENKYS & KEAN, and some supporters are not prepared to sit and do nothing. But they are not taking any pleasure out of what they are doing.

There is one pertinent question that needs answering is why did they buy the club in the first place first they screw up regarding the sponsor.

Now they get in trouble with the shirt manufacturer.

Then they alienate the stand sponsor and ad hoardings around the pitch.

season ticket sales are down.

and now the new directors are not even registered with companies house.

How much worse can it get I wonder what they will do next?.

If I was an outsider looking in this goes beyond being naieve.

Why is this post?

Because Hughsey stated Venkys (OR THE OWNERS WHOEVER THEY MAY BE) wont leave until they were ready, I simply illustrated they may have no choice, hence the post!

Archived