BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Leicester City Home 12/13

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's still in the tiny minority though......who on here has changed their mind about Kean?

Couple of lads I met at Ipswich said the signing of Danny Murphy alone made them forgive and forget on the manager/'owners'.

They could not believe Kean persuaded him to join and that we had financed the deal.

Couple of lads I met at Ipswich said the signing of Danny Murphy alone made them forgive and forget on the manager/'owners'.

They could not believe Kean persuaded him to join and that we had financed the deal.

And they were quickly recaptured, put back in their straight jackets and taken to their padded cells.

Yea I know they'll be some about, like that one on 606......but on here, people are more aware of all the various wrongdoings and are a lot less forgiving.

Find the post where I suggested a thing has changed. Leicester certainly had chances to score, they didn't which is either down to good goalkeeping (which is what we pay for) or poor finishing (which Leicester pay for). Rovers took two chances with good strikes - that's how it goes in some games. We withstood a lot of Leicester pressure, strange we pay defenders to do that as well? Once we scored I thought it would be our day. The players did OK, they won a potentially difficult game, strangely I thought that's what we pay them to do - excuse me if I'm confused.

Don't Leicester pay their players then? :rolleyes:

He's still in the tiny minority though......who on here has changed their mind about Kean?

If anything, this place is a "tiny minority'.

What people think on here certainly doesn't speak for most Rovers fans.

I know one or 2 people like that. And when I pointed out he was 35, it was met with angry scorn as if there was no possible way that could matter. Well I'm sorry but he aint Tugay and if you aint Tugay then not being able to run does matter. He's been very poor so far.

Archived