SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Leicester City Home 12/13

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder what today's official and 'unofficial' attendance will be :

James Wilkinson‏@jimwilkz

I'm told by a well-informed source that just over 11,000 went thru turnstiles for the Hull match

Wonder what today's official and 'unofficial' attendance will be :

James Wilkinson‏@jimwilkz

I'm told by a well-informed source that just over 11,000 went thru turnstiles for the Hull match

Uncorroborated "my anonymous mate told me" claim on Twitter.

Must be right then.

You don't half dredge up some irrelevant rubbish trying to disparage the Club you purport to support.

Do they add the people in the boxes to the crowd figure as well ? Sure i heard under the previous stewardship that they did. If so that would sound about right if you add 1 thousand visiting fans as well.

In fairness to Paul and derek , they both gave an hour and half of their time and are keen to keep the communication channel open . It was a initial meeting , and both seemed keen to try and repair some bridges , only time will tell, but it was some progress

I wonder who was a big contributor in breaking those bridges

Uncorroborated "my anonymous mate told me" claim on Twitter.

Must be right then.

You don't half dredge up some irrelevant rubbish trying to disparage the Club you purport to support.

Firstly, James Wilkinson has some feckin good contacts and is no wum.

Secondly, as some cynics suspected, Rovers now be more inclined to 'inflate' rather than, as in the past, possibly 'deflate' attendances. Official attendances can be a 'grey' area and practices do differ throughout the sporting world.

Thirdly, the club is now quite capable of disparaging themselves without any assistance from me.

Fourthly, you were a regular knocker of the trust, JW et al (you carried a huge trip on your shoulder) and let's face it, IMO, we have the most incompetent bunch imaginable owning and managing our club.

Fifthly, I no longer support the club after 50ish years of following home, away and abroad but will return with renewed enthusiasm and hope once the clowns and the circus have left town.

Sixthly, I can count !

Today's game is a pivotal one for us today. Leicester are one of the favourites to go up and have spent a fair bit so a good test of our (ahem) credentials. lose this and 4 out of 9 constitutes a poor start and heaps pressure on kean, a draw would mean an ok start and a win would be a great start.

Sadly, think the best we can hope for is a draw, given our lack of pace and fire power.

Think Kean will go

Robinson

Orr Dann Givet Olssen

Bruno Etuhu, Murphy, Pedersen

Gomes, Goodwillie

Potentially the worlds slowest eleven!

• Backroom

Can't copy and paste the team from twitter but Pedersen, endinho (who), Bruno and Gomes start

I think he's just picking players at random now to be honest

It's on twitter. Robinson, Givet, Lowe, Peds, Murphy, Olsson, Dann, Etuhu, Edinho, Gomes, Ribeiro. Subs: Kean, Nunes, Formica, Jorge, Rochina, Goodie, Hanley

Wow - wouldn't have guessed at that starting 11 - especially no Orr in the squad or Goodwillie starting.

Presume Bruno at right back - Olsson left back. Strange no Simon yet again - very strange.

Why is Ribeiro playing? Really why?

Because of the rousing reception he received on weds. Kean just makes this team up week on week I'm sure! Really hoping Lowe improves on the performances he has put in thus far this season.

Archived