BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protests vs Hull City?

hi all....

apologies if this has been covered anywhere else...

what is the situation regarding crowd protests during the Hull game this wednesday?

is there anything arranged or just a free for all...

is there any truth in the rumours that the security will be coming down on those who are chanting "kean out" and throw them out?...

will there be enough inside ewood to actually protest??

cheers

tony

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wrote to the club asking for clarification on this, they kindly responded and forwarded it on the the person I expected to be charged with providing the answers. As with numerous other recent emails to that person it wasn't responded to.

I believe Kamy asked the question of Shebby today, who responded (I believe, I haven't heard the interview myself yet) that people would not be thrown out for chanting.

That said, the atmosphere for the first half at Ipswich was excellent and even with the boycott boys present, it focused on backing the team, not tearing the manager apart.

• Backroom

That said, the atmosphere for the first half at Ipswich was excellent and even with the boycott boys present, it focused on backing the team, not tearing the manager apart.

Agreed, I was sitting in the section next to the Rovers fans and I was very, very impressed with the noise. Perhaps if some of these journalists actually took time to listen to the fans they would see that the backing for the team has never been absent, the manager is the target and will be until he gets out of our club.

I hope you all give him hell, Pre Game, Half Time, End. I guess the during depends on how the game is going. If we are losing by more than 1 after 70 mins, go for it then.

Personally won't be going, not getting a ST till he is gone - and even if I had one I can't make midweek games anyway.

Sadly all fans, not just ours, are a fickle bunch and until things go awry not many anti-kean chants will be heard apart from the usual few in the darren end or top left corner of the blackburn end.

Plenty of hands will be sat on and tut tutting amongst themselves before the game, at half time, and at the full time whistle though

Come thursday EVERYONE who went will claim they "gave it to the man". A bit like every person in Preston claims to have been on Deepdale in the 70s when they registered their lowest ever attendance

Yes, indeed he does.

Clearly this is EXACTLY what he wants us all to do, provide a hostile atmosphere against him again. "What chance have I got? You can see the players we've brought in? I don't understand it, the owners can see what we're trying to do here" etc etc.

But he'll get his again tomorrow. The man is absolute poison. His position is completely and utterly untenable.

No good will ever happen at BRFC while this lying deceitful incompetent man remains at the club.

One out, 10,000 in Venky's. You may even improve on your 8 corporate sponsors. Yeah, like their even remotely bothered.

What exactly is there to deliberate about?

Fans a generation ago or two knew what to do about unwanted managers and directors. The trouble is, the Beijing-led censors on here won't allow it to be mentioned never mind discussed.

The situation at Ewood defies any logic. The owners need to be shocked into action.

Fans a generation ago or two knew what to do about unwanted managers and directors. The trouble is, the Beijing-led censors on here won't allow it to be mentioned never mind discussed.

The situation at Ewood defies any logic. The owners need to be shocked into action.

I'll do you a deal Jim. You can tell people they should go on the pitch (risking arrest under Football (Offences) Act 1991) as long as when requested by either the club or a somebody I deem a lawful authority (essentially the police, a judge etc, even without a warrant) I can disclose to them (not publicly) your real name and how to contact you.

... and if you think a pitch sit-in will "shock them into action". I think you're seriously mistaken.

... and if you think a pitch sit-in will "shock them into action". I think you're seriously mistaken.

5,000 plus on the pitch, causing a match to be abandoned ? If that does not lead to the manager being removed then I would walk away from Ewood and never return, as I suspect would a few others.

But at least it would have been tried. At the moment we are pussyfooting around with half-hearted "protests" that are achieving nothing.

5,000 plus on the pitch, causing a match to be abandoned ? If that does not lead to the manager being removed then I would walk away from Ewood and never return, as I suspect would a few others.

But at least it would have been tried. At the moment we are pussyfooting around with half-hearted "protests" that are achieving nothing.

Why are you asking others to do what you are not doing yourself? Are wanting other thugs to hold your hand.

Why you are not banned from this site for encouraging criminal behavior is beyond me. Others have received bans for less.

Dis you go on the pitch or try V Wigan?

Is there any credence to the reports that stewards are under instructions to remove anyone directing chants towards Kean, either foul mouthed or mere Kean Out's?

Also I have heard the attendance will be anywher from 10k to 14k+. Which is the nearer figure?

I don't like this quote from Shebby:-

“I had a meeting with 600 fans at an open dialogue meeting and, personally, I feel I have won some of them over. They were willing to share their opinions and thoughts, so hopefully that is one battle won".

It sounds like we haven't moved on one little bit.

What part of "The fans want Kean out of the club" do they not understand?

Until that happens there will be disharmony and it will be impossible for the club to move forward.

I do not understand that. Would you be kind enough to explain. This is a genuine query as I don't understand the China bit.

Is there any credence to the reports that stewards are under instructions to remove anyone directing chants towards Kean, either foul mouthed or mere Kean Out's?

Also I have heard the attendance will be anywher from 10k to 14k+. Which is the nearer figure?

1st question - No

2nd question - 14k tickets sold by yesterday

Archived