BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protests vs Hull City?

Been there, done it, got the tie and dye T-shirt. With wet and pathetic responses such as this who needs "supporters" ?

Try posting something slightly contentious and you'll find out.

I ask again .

Did YOU go or try to get on the pitch v Wigan ?

All mouth?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But 3k walk-ons plus 9k season tickets does not equal 10.5K??

Where do you get 9k season tickets from ?

If there were, Rovers would have been expecting more than the 11k they were yesterday.

My understanding is that s.t's are still some way from 8k - even Shebby said 7.5k at KGH which, IMO, was rounded up !

I am staying away tonight. Can somebody take some photographs of the crowd at the match and put them on here. That way we don't have to believe the exaggerated lies that will be spewed out by the club.

I ask again .

Did YOU go or try to get on the pitch v Wigan ?

All mouth?

Don't be silly, I'm 103 next month. I did my bit in the 1960s/1970s, now it's your turn.

Memo to self: Do not stand next to this man in the trenches.

Where do you get 9k season tickets from ?

If there were, Rovers would have been expecting more than the 11k they were yesterday.

My understanding is that s.t's are still some way from 8k - even Shebby said 7.5k at KGH which, IMO, was rounded up !

Onerovers twitter feed

Don't be silly, I'm 103 next month. I did my bit in the 1960s/1970s, now it's your turn.

I tried and got wacked with baton ,a few(i wont name them ) off here got on but I think your lying when you say your 103 and are all mouth when you encourage and slag others for not doing what your asking people to do and wont do yourself.

I tried and got wacked with baton ,a few(i wont name them ) off here got on but I think your lying when you say your 103 and are all mouth when you encourage and slag others for not doing what your asking people to do and wont do yourself.

He probable works for a nursing home.

But he is all talk.

Don't be silly, I'm 103 next month. I did my bit in the 1960s/1970s, now it's your turn. DID WHAT IN THE 1960 / 70s - FIGHT FOR YOUR MILK BOTTLE IN SCHOOL?

Unlike you, I have been in the trenches.

But that is completely different to encouraging criminal behaviour. I cannot speak for others on here. but I am conscious that this is the school holiday and a lot of young folk come on here. Who just out of sheer stupidity might listen to your encouragements to commit crime and get themselves in trouble.

Unlike you, I have been in the trenches.

Digging up roads presumably. How is your nice little south coast retirement home with all the other southern softies ?

Moving on, looking forward to a sustained and loud protest against Kean tonight. The fans at Ipswich on Saturday were very fair to him, only turning on him in the last 15 mins as Rovers went from bad to worse. Even with the happy-clappers attending, if Rovers give a poor performance similar to last week's second half at Portman Road Ewood could get very ugly indeed.

Only the Darwen End bothered. The usually bored apathy from the other stands.

'Stand up if you want Kean out' responded to by NOBODY but the DE.

But then again I heard no chants of any sort hardly from the BBE, a lot of the diehards from there seem to have gone now (for obvious reasons - do not blame them!).

Proud to stand in the Darwen End.

Only the Darwen End bothered. The usually bored apathy from the other stands.

'Stand up if you want Kean out' responded to by NOBODY but the DE.

But then again I heard no chants of any sort hardly from the BBE, a lot of the diehards from there seem to have gone now (for obvious reasons - do not blame them!).

Proud to stand in the Darwen End.

100% agree. I think I saw 3 people stand up in the BBE when that chant went up. It was a perfect opportunity for fans to show Venky's (in person) just how they feel about the numpty.

Archived