BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Talksport

Kean and his cronies have total power at Rovers, they haven't spent 20 months building their empire to let it be destroyed by an idiot abroad. Kean is here as long as Venkys are here.

As somebody mentioned earlier, some of the snakes have been involved with the club a lot longer than 20 months, and awakened when a new charmer came along and offered them a taste of power. Perhaps it's time to start putting pressure on them and more recent additions to Kean's power base.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has done a complete full circle , this is a mine field . Who is calling the shots ? The owners ? Shebby ? Shaw ? Agnew? Kean? Someone else ?

Really can't get my head aroud the mixed messages , something very fishy about the whole situation

With all respect Glen this is the same man you were singing the praises of but a few weeks ago.....our only chance?

OK I have exploded on Twitter and said Kean has Shebby on the run.

Having listened again, it could be that Andy Cryer is right that there is no back track if you take a very generous view.

BUT we have gone from a flat "Yes" to "I was making a general point" on the Kean sacking question.

Shebby gave a flat "Yes" to the Talksport question does this mean promotion?

Oh heck....

So basically Shebby lied to the faces of a couple of hundred Blackburn supporters. That's a good way to build confidence. He's just turned out to be another big Billy liar like Venky's, Kean, Agnew and the whole sordid lot of them.

I hope you can get back on Glenn and set a few things straight.

Oh dear oh dear. Don't bet on the horses.

Well what would you rather me say? We have no chance , the worlds gonna end in 30 days . Shebby may turn out to have no influence or turn out to be the one who finally had enough to get rid of kean . By saying he is out only chance, I mean we don't appear to have any others .... So it's hope and praying that he comes good , rather than saying he will

Well what would you rather me say? We have no chance , the worlds gonna end in 30 days . Shebby may turn out to have no influence or turn out to be the one who finally had enough to get rid of kean . By saying he is out only chance, I mean we don't appear to have any others .... So it's hope and praying that he comes good , rather than saying he will

I long for the day the dossier is revealed and that it can help to get Rovers back to being a 'normal' Club. Also there has to be video evidence of what Shebby said at the forum.

Singh is a snake charmer so just be careful as I'm sure you are.

If Shebby is the best chance then good luck to Rovers and you.

So basically Shebby lied to the faces of a couple of hundred Blackburn supporters. That's a good way to build confidence. He's just turned out to be another big Billy liar like Venky's, Kean, Agnew and the whole sordid lot of them.

I hope you can get back on Glenn and set a few things straight.

Can't believe that anyone didn't see this coming, after telling his TV audience and writing his column he was quite clear in stating that Kean "must" go for the club to move forward. As soon as he reached England he was backtracking on all the comments he had previously made, there is no difference here. If Shebby had the power it is obvious Kean would be out of the door by now, he clearly doesn't and that is alarming for all of us.

It is a sad state of affairs if our only hope is Shebby Singh because after listening to him today he doesn't seem to have a clue. The man with the straight talking and off the cuff remarks from that Action Group meeting seems to have disappeared.

And I still believe he is our only chance , but that's not to say the circus ain't growing

Glen,we are being made a mockery of,humiliated on national Tv and Radio as the idiots in charge of our club choose to conduct their Circus infront of a laughing Audience....

THIS HAS GOT TO F'KIN WELL STOP! :angry2:

From what was being tweeted at the open floor meeting I wasn't convinced Shabby had any power in relation to Kean.

Quite why anyone would believe what a Venky employee is beyond me.

They have been bullshit artists from the moment they arrived, through the Pune PR stitch up and now on to the Shabby charades.

By saying we don't appear to have any other chances have you given up on the PL, FA and FL finding any damning information from the 'evidence' you gave them? If that is the case Glen we may as well pack up and go home now.

Glen,we are being made a mockery of,humiliated on national Tv and Radio as the idiots in charge of our club choose to conduct their Circus infront of a laughing Audience....

THIS HAS GOT TO F'KIN WELL STOP! :angry2:

I cant do anything about that , I'm just a supporter like you . Its hurting me like it's hurting you , I don't have the answers, our fate is not in our hands it's in those who are making it a laughing stock

By saying we don't appear to have any other chances have you given up on the PL, FA and FL finding any damning information from the 'evidence' you gave them? If that is the case Glen we may as well pack up and go home now.

We gave them all we had and to date they have not dismissed it. In truth though this is not the way we want this resolving because with wrong doings come punishments and we as supporters have been through enough

From what was being tweeted at the open floor meeting I wasn't convinced Shabby had any power in relation to Kean.

Quite why anyone would believe what a Venky employee is beyond me.

They have been bullshit artists from the moment they arrived, through the Pune PR stitch up and now on to the Shabby charades.

The full open meeting is on the front page to be listened to via brfcs

only 10 months till keans conract expires!!!

Just wait in 10 months we will be maybe 12th in the table. Fans will be getting more and more excited as he will soon be leaving.

Then his disgusting face will appear on screen.

He will tell the world that he has just signed a new 5 year contract with a huge pay increase.

His goal is champions league in 4 years and Messi will be signing in 24 hours.

Kean is the enemy plain and simple. Results and league position doesn't matter anymore he must be removed or the club is finished.

I cant do anything about that , I'm just a supporter like you . Its hurting me like it's hurting you , I don't have the answers, our fate is not in our hands it's in those who are making it a laughing stock

face it... we've lost the media battle (some would say the war as well) and to carry on being part of the circus act is becoming both irrelevant and embarrassing. You say you can't do anything Glen but I would say to you to stop being a part of this because the only people who are gaining anything here are the management.

I am not saying stopping the protests... just stop collaborating. We can protest without engaging.

face it... we've lost the media battle (some would say the war as well) and to carry on being part of the circus act is becoming both irrelevant and embarrassing. You say you can't do anything Glen but I would say to you to stop being a part of this because the only people who are gaining anything here are the management.

I am not saying stopping the protests... just stop collaborating. We can protest without engaging.

Maybe a written response should be issued for the presenters to read out. Most of the media appear to have an anti-fan approach to all subjects Rovers. They maybe complete to$$ers but they have the ability to damage the rest of the footballing worlds opinion of Rovers fans, and gain Kean and Co. the sympathy vote.

Archived