BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Young Mystery Striker

Ricky

Was that after being out injured for 6 months though? He did well for Hull in the championship - 15 goals, 10 assists in 34 games

It was a week or so after his England call up! I only noticed him when he was being subbed off.

Not sure whether I could cope with Guidetti and Orr (two former Dingles) in the same team. :rover:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone else claims to be itk and talks a load of crap then he gets slated and rightly so. Why is it different for this guy. Just because he writes for the mirror?

He only ever did it to inflate his ego and watch his minions scurry about waiting for his tit bits of news.

I wouldn't, have a year in the Championship prove he is fit and 100% and score a bag load of goals, then issue a come and get me to bigger clubs. If he drops to the Championship and isn't fit well it won't tarnish his career to much, if he goes to a big team and proves to be unfit then it will attract a lot more media attention and big clubs may not gamble on him again.

According to this site

thesimpleball.worldpress.com

it could be three months before Guidetti is fully fit or he might even never get back to what he was.

I'm sure he'd have to go through a comprehensive medical before signing with extra emphasis on checking the status of his leg. Not too worried tbh.

If anyone else claims to be itk and talks a load of crap then he gets slated and rightly so. Why is it different for this guy. Just because he writes for the mirror?

Nobody is in the know these days - apart from Kean, Shebby, Agnew, Shaw and Balagi.

Barely anything seeps out, to the players or staff. Its a closed shop.

I'm sure he'd have to go through a comprehensive medical before signing with extra emphasis on checking the status of his leg. Not too worried tbh.

Best passed his medical! :P

That would be the only concievable reason. He doesn't strike me as the type of player who is ruled by his agent(s) though, but then again maybe everyone are these days?

Another reason could be that he fancies his chances of breaking into Man City's first team in 12 months time, so would prefer a local loan move rather than a permanent move abroad.

Obviously didnt appreciate his input 5-6years ago then.......nothing to do with writing for the mirror buddy.

Another reason could be that he fancies his chances of breaking into Man City's first team in 12 months time, so would prefer a local loan move rather than a permanent move abroad.

He could never prove himself as a Champions League-class player in the Championship, even if he set the league on fire he still wouldn't have shown enough for a place in the Man City squad. If proving himself in English football is his plan he could go to Sunderland, West Brom, Villa, Everton...

Archived