• Last Reply

The sensible team is:

Robinson

Orr Dann Givet Martin Olsson

Simon Murphy Etuhu Pedersen

Rochina

Rhodes

We wont play that though.

Not sure Simon and Rochina deserve to be in the team after the MK Dons showing. Rochina isn't really someone we can start in away games until he learns to respect the importance of possession a bit more.

Robinson

Ribeiro Dann Givet Mn Olsson

Pedersen Murphy Etuhu Ms Olsson

Formica

Rhodes

I'd probably play that. Let Formica tire himself out for 60 minutes then bring on either Rochina/Gomes if we need a goal, or Dunn/Lowe if we're winning.

Any news on when Kazim will be back?

When is the squad announced by the way? Hoping to see Mart Olss on the list.

He'll be back after the international break (so the game after Leeds). Not sure when the squad is announced but it could change depending on who leaves/comes in (if anyone). Martin Olsson will be in the squad if he doesn't leave.

OneRovers on Twitter reporting that their are only 200 tickets left for tomorrows game. I take it they mean 200 of the initial allocation which was 1500. Because we had been offered the lower tier aswell and as some have said apperently they've gone on sale their aswell, So it's either 1300 or around 2800.

I think it will be the 1300.

Edit. It is 1360 we've currently sold.

Missed this and haven't seen it posted here -

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/sports-breakfast/120830/kazim-richards-desperate-land-permanent-switch-blackburn-179841

I hope he's fit and available....he's exactly the type of player we need for Rhodes to thrive.....and if you listen to that, he has personal reasons for wanting to play against Leeds.

Why would we take 1000 to Ipswich and only 1300 to Leeds? Obviously the price, its hardly the protestor back-tracking on turning up to away games. After paying a tenner a game to watch PL football for 3 years, most of our fans simply aren't prepared to say £36 to watch a game in the Championship. Maybe we've been spoilt, or maybe crooks like Bates need showing the 2 fingers.

Why would we take 1000 to Ipswich and only 1300 to Leeds? Obviously the price, its hardly the protestor back-tracking on turning up to away games. After paying a tenner a game to watch PL football for 3 years, most of our fans simply aren't prepared to say £36 to watch a game in the Championship. Maybe we've been spoilt, or maybe crooks like Bates need showing the 2 fingers.

Perhaps the away only protesters should have added a few footnotes to their loud claims about how huge away followings* would send out a real statement

(*except when it's a bit pricey, or when the opposition fans are oiks, it's raining, Tuesday night etc etc)

Some message indeed. I don't know how Venky's will withstand this one.

Perhaps the away only protesters should have added a few footnotes to their loud claims about how huge away followings* would send out a real statement

(*except when it's a bit pricey, or when the opposition fans are oiks, it's raining, Tuesday night etc etc)

Some message indeed. I don't know how Venky's will withstand this one.

Not really of any consequence whatsoever if people have gone back on their word.

The only thing that really matters is that home attendances have fallen off a cliff. Think that's enough of a message, no?

My guess at the lineup:

Robinson

Ribeiro Dann Givet Marcus.Olsson

Lowe Etuhu Murphy Pedersen

Dunn

Rhodes

3-1 Leeds. Rhodes with our goal.

Bloody hell Murphy, Etuhu, Peds, Dunn - we'll be overun with pace in midfield, there has to be some pace somewhere, whats wrong with Martin Olsson? surely not another player Keans fallen out with and what about Orr, play him at full back and push Ribiero forward to right midfield, we then have a bit of pace and width with Lowe available late on when some of the older players legs have gone!!

Archived