Formica Etuhu Murphy Olsson

Rhodes Gomes

or

Robinson

Ribeiro Dann Givet Olsson

Etuhu Murphy

Vukcevic Rochina Olsson

Rhodes

- Big game. We have enough attacking talent to win. I'd like to see Rhodes and Gomes up top together but I doubt we'd get much service to them. Be interesting to see the line up considering how many options we have. Keeping Martin Olsson is a big big plus.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is Ribeiro suddenly the new Rochina? He's only played one and a half games. And he's not quick.

Granted he looks alright.

Doubt Martin Olsson will play today but would be cracking if he did.

His ball retention is better than Lowe and he can deliver a decent ball into the box, Beckham wasnt quick but they didnt stop his delivery to the strikers, Ribiero is not a new Rochina or anything else, just feel tactically, Orr at full back would give us more, unless of course Orr has had a spat with Kean ;)

Surely not another player to fall out with the numpty, they soon find him out dont they?

Bloody hell Murphy, Etuhu, Peds, Dunn - we'll be overun with pace in midfield, there has to be some pace somewhere, whats wrong with Martin Olsson? surely not another player Keans fallen out with and what about Orr, play him at full back and push Ribiero forward to right midfield, we then have a bit of pace and width with Lowe available late on when some of the older players legs have gone!!

It's not the side I would put out but the side I think Kean will. Agree with your comments about the players. On Martin Olsson whilst there are transfer windows still open (the turkish and french ones) I don't think he will play.

Orr over Ribeiro, really?

Yep. For me, Bruno signalises everything thats wrong with the club. Dodgy player, signed by a dodgy manager through a dodgy agent. Just because Brunos had a few games doesnt mean ill forgive and forget. For every Bruno theres a Myles.

That and we have proper quality international wingers in our squad, so I dont see why a right back is played over them.

My guess at the lineup:

Robinson

Ribeiro Dann Givet Marcus.Olsson

Lowe Etuhu Murphy Pedersen

Dunn

Rhodes

I think this will be the team but with Nunes instead of Dunn

Which ever way we jig the players around a lack of pace is killing us.

Sooner we can get a fit Martin Olssen and CKR back the better. Put them on the left and right wing with JR and Gomes up front simple 4-4-2.

Edit: 2-1 Leeds

Strike 2 for Kean

Yep. For me, Bruno signalises everything thats wrong with the club. Dodgy player, signed by a dodgy manager through a dodgy agent. Just because Brunos had a few games doesnt mean ill forgive and forget. For every Bruno theres a Myles.

That and we have proper quality international wingers in our squad, so I dont see why a right back is played over them.

Fair answer, only thing I'd argue with is that Orr is Kean's number one brown-noser so wouldn't he epitomize what's wrong with the club more than Bruno?, remember he allegedly said he wouldn't p!ss on the fans if they were on fire. Don't know enough about Ribeiro's character to know what he's actually like.

Archived