BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Razak Dinar

It's all in the topic title, does anybody know who Razak Dinar is? Does he have any association with BRFC?

The first part is easy and one clear definition is ''Provider. Al-Razzaq, the All-provider: one of the names of Allah''

Dinar is more difficult as quite a few countries have Dinar as a currency.

So do you mean Arab Money?

The first part is easy and one clear definition is ''Provider. Al-Razzaq, the All-provider: one of the names of Allah''

Dinar is more difficult as quite a few countries have Dinar as a currency.

So do you mean Arab Money?

Ah ok..so it's probably somebody just messing around then...?

If you look on the French wikipedia http://fr.wikipedia....s_Football_Club it roughly translates as Indian company Venky's took over the club in 2010 for 67 million Euros and Moroccan Razak Dinar is the president . could be where this has come from , but hey its wikipedia.

Now says Agnew?

Now says Agnew?

Yeah it does on the right hand side panel , never noticed that. In the main text under history (Historique) still as the bit about Dinar that I was on about earlier

Will have to keep checking might find out who the owners are :)

Yeah it does on the right hand side panel , never noticed that. In the main text under history (Historique) still as the bit about Dinar that I was on about earlier

Will have to keep checking might find out who the owners are :)

So it does pal! Just translated that last section myself and confirms as you found above:

Taken over by a conglomerate Indian by the name of " Venkys" for EUR 67 million on 19 November 2012, and the Moroccan Razak Dinar became the president.

The plot thickens!

So it does pal! Just translated that last section myself and confirms as you found above:

Taken over by a conglomerate Indian by the name of " Venkys" for EUR 67 million on 19 November 2012, and the Moroccan Razak Dinar became the president.

The plot thickens!

Is this a crystal-ball job, or do you have some very good inside information?

It's obviously just mis-information.

I think anybody who wishes to start a topic/discussion based on something they find on Wikipedia - should be instantly banned :closedeyes:

Maybe a littler harsh, but we all need deterrents!

It's obviously just mis-information.

I think anybody who wishes to start a topic/discussion based on something they find on Wikipedia - should be instantly banned :closedeyes:

Maybe a littler harsh, but we all need deterrents!

Thanks Jbizzle, I'll consider myself banned :)

Archived