BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Henrique

neophox

I may be wrong but weren't we linked to this player in a previous transfer window?.

Wasn't that a Paulo Henrique?

This guy could well be useless but I already rate him as a better player than Dann.

Useless is better than liability, so that would actually make him better even if he is.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No but he was signed by a real football manager backed up with a respected scouting team.

You mean sent over by an agent? Hughes didn't even want to look at Samba when he first came over, it was only because he impressed the rest of the coaching staff once he was on trial that the deal started to get going.

You mean sent over by an agent? Hughes didn't even want to look at Samba when he first came over, it was only because he impressed the rest of the coaching staff once he was on trial that the deal started to get going.

And Hughes coaching staff are regarded as the best in the land and have the qualifications to go with it - hence why he delegates so much to them.

Talking to a Por football expert :unsure: on twitter, he rates him, Strong in the tackle and air and mobile with it (Grella was mobile, just not often) suffers the same fate sorry to say Injury prone which has hindered his development, was scouted by some of Europe's best two/three seasons ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Henrique looked decent lost a header from a Bolton corner to the 6'5'' Tom Eaves who should have scored but missed the goals other than that he did Ok im sure he needs time to settle in and grow from there.

The standout player for me tonight though was a left footed player called Fabio Nunes.

Thought Edinho Junior was the worst young Rover on the pitch tonight.

Something seriously not right about signing Junior. Really isn't right, I play semi pro and every striker in our league is so much better than him. Very odd

Kean did say Junior would sign a contract

Archived