BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - MK Dons V's Portugal U21's

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect to hear gems like,

"they were well organised and clearly had a game plan to cope wi wur international players whose unfamiliarity with the competition was a key factor."

or perhaps, "We played well and dominated possession inside their area with wur young lads running the show. With so many positives to take from the game into our promotion battle I think it is only fair to focus on the good things that came out wur game tonight.."

A shock 3-0 to the Dons, whose players will be shocked to see how far the mighty (rabble) have fallen in footballling terms.

http://www.dailymail...rong-sides.html Article football league clubs mustn't play weakend team

Might this be the reason we played Edinhio in particular (clearly not ready) and Ribeiro (although played well) against Leicester-have we got to be seen to be playing our first choice team in the cup. I.e we played them once in the league before the MK Dons game so they must be our league first choice right......???

http://www.dailymail...rong-sides.html Article football league clubs mustn't play weakend team

Firstly, let me apologise for not be sure about anything but..............

The premier league 25 man squad (does that still exist?) and if it does is it applicable in the football league?

Well anyway, FA said they weren't going to cite any team that played any players from that 25 man squad

So, presumably, a weakened team would have to include players outside of that 25 man squad?

Going for a double, Rovers to lose to MK Dons and Leeds United with Paddy Power, and pray its the start of the run that see us eventually rid of Coco

Fair enough with the bet, but the end of that sentence breaks my heart much more than the empty seats.

Going tonight. I expect us to beat MK as they've been decimated by suspensions. Looking forward to seeing some of the peripheral squad players and perhaps pick out one or two who just might make the step-up to the first-team.

Here's hoping...

I'm in the camp where I like to win as results and how we play do not effect Kean's position at all, but I'd still like to see in found to have got up to all sorts of dodgy stuff and sent down.

Anyway, I would like to see if Vucenic is still with us. Not bothered about the result.

• Backroom

Could go either way depending on where Keans darts hit the selection board

A win would be nice but most importantly I hope goodie, Simon and Ruben get some good time to get them match fit

Archived