BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - MK Dons V's Portugal U21's

Yes but we dont even know if these random portugese players can even play football. Keans records with signings is awful.

I do agree with that, but they do need a chance first before we can write them off. Nunes looks good inparticular.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tryin g to renew my roversplayer and its asking me to sign in with a different email address. FFS! amateurs!

roversplayer gets on my effin nerves! Every so often it cuts off, so then I have to refresh page, sign in again, then it asks me to re-subscribe.

if I'm going to have to listen to their crap coverage the least it can do is work!!

The commentators are being far to harsh on Rochina, What is the difference between him and hoilett playing in the position both arnt strong defensivley.

The only reason Rochina's odd mistake gets noticed is because he constantly goes looking for the ball where Hoilett would shy away from the ball & just go hiding for 90 percent of a match but yet he was talked about as a great player!?

We aren't playing that badly judging by the Twitter updates, some nice attacking play from the front four. MK Dons do sound quite dangerous however, that's to be expected, home team, good manager, one of the favourites for promotion.

Ediniho needs to come off, again he is clearly not up to it not physical enough to hold the ball up & cant bring simon, rohina or nunes(who seems to have gone missing) into the game, Its good to give him game time as he is only 18 but he should be used as a sub not a starter..

Ediniho up top on his own, who on earth would think this would work. getting bullied. we need someone who can hold the ball up. He may be a very talent player, but not as a lone striker, needs someone with him. if not we need someone else up top.

roversplayer gets on my effin nerves! Every so often it cuts off, so then I have to refresh page, sign in again, then it asks me to re-subscribe.

if I'm going to have to listen to their crap coverage the least it can do is work!!

I've signed in with another email account. Its working, but its dull! Coverage.

Half time, am at the game to be fair we have most of the control but look toothless up front edinho not showing much, mk only had bout 2 shots on goal, etuhu and jorge working hard in the middle but no real pace or bite up front, nunes and vuckcevic being kept quiet really

Watching the Forest v Wigan game, Latics 3-0 up, in first half - can't stop but wonder where we would be with a proper manager, whilst Wigan become the new Rovers

And what a goal by Figueroa (sp?).

Hope Goodillie comes on 2nd half.....his game relies on link up play with a fellow striker and him and Rochina could be effective together.

And what a goal by Figueroa (sp?).

Hope Goodillie comes on 2nd half.....his game relies on link up play with a fellow striker and him and Rochina could be effective together.

Agreed he has much more bite to him than ediniho, which will help hold the ball up and bring in simon and nunes a lot more and should give rochina more room and options.

Watching the Forest v Wigan game, Latics 3-0 up, in first half - can't stop but wonder where we would be with a proper manager, whilst Wigan become the new Rovers

And, more importantly, a decent owner.

Archived