BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - MK Dons V's Portugal U21's

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A talented, unmotivated team. Identical to last season. Forfeiting again Steve? I seriously it, you just become even more exposed in games where the occasion alone cannot motivate the players. Hope the ''owners'' are proud of their man. Who's he looking up at smirking to after this game? Can't believe he had the face to do that last week. Pathetic man. Any true manager would have been p***ed off with that win. No doubt he will blame the ''youth'' that cost us the Premier League for tonight's loss.

A talented, unmotivated team. Identical to last season. Forfeiting again Steve? I seriously it, you just become even more exposed in games where the occasion alone cannot motivate the players. Hope the ''owners'' are proud of their man. Who's he looking up at smirking to after this game? Can't believe he had the face to do that last week. Pathetic man. Any true manager would have been p***ed off with that win. No doubt he will blame the ''youth'' that cost us the Premier League for tonight's loss.

Listened on Radio Lancs - lots of question marks raised by commentators about tactics - which for me sums it up.

Bottom line we had enough quality out there to win this match against an under strength MK.

Such a shame that 7 points will mask what is now 4 very poor performances against teams that on paper are inferior. All comes down to coaching and tactics - Kean.

Listen you lot........'JUST TAKE THE POSITIVES'....OK!!

There are only two potential positives :-

1. Will make Mrs Desai realise what a mistake Kean is (sorry dreaming there).

2. Realistically we don't need the additional games that an extended run in the cup would bring - though a decent performance would have been a nice change.

I can't say I'm that bothered about getting knocked out of the cup. Realistically very slim chance of winning it anyway and would rather have less game in what is already a busy schedule.

I know it's only the Carling Cup but our team looks completely different from the sort of team we would have been able to field three or four seasons ago. The one thing that baffles me is that probably the one genuine quality player in the squad in Martin Olsson was left on the bench, if he's not going to get played what's the point of him being named as a sub? Then again this isn't anything new for Coco I guess. Nzonzi being named as sub towards end of last season another example of this.

Portugal U21s not all that on the basis of the evidence tonight - in fact the Rest of the World making up the squad looked woeful as well. That was every bit as poor as Paul Ince, Brian Kidd & Jim Iley in their prime.

Hopeless tactics, abysmal passing, woeful shooting, poor marking & (sadly) some goalkeeping errors (though I'll cut J Kean some slack given the tripe in front of him).

Apart from that - top evening all round.

Thanks Steve.....

Delays on the Motorway - Coach driver took us to Wimbledon - Concrete cows - Loose Lion - Players tired after long drive - No Match Preview on BRFCS so we didnt realise game was tonight until we read Telegraph.

Why not try - incompetant - not up to the task.

Archived