BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] mark bunn gone

Shame as he was more than adequate backup, I personally would have given him a chance with an extended run in the team.

Either way, he's not exactly 'young' anymore so can appreciate him wanting to move on for a fair crack of the whip. Best of luck to him.

Good luck to him, 15 games in 4 years I think I read, probably deserved more of a chance at times.

He'll have a tough time taking Ruddy's place but who knows, he's still pretty young for a keeper, if he can keep progressing who knows what the future holds for hiim, it's not like we have any other decent English keepers barring 2 or 3.

• 4 weeks later...

Robbo just doesn't impress me anymore, except in flashes. I think this was a poor move. We should have given him a run in the team last season even after Robbo came back, and even if we weren't going to play him ahead of Robbo this year we should have loaned him out with a recall option. I worry we might get another Shay Given situation here. There'd better be a sell-on.

Archived