BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Could a Chimp do a better job than Kean?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't even have to look to the 'higher' animals to pick to better manager than Kean. We all know chimps, dolphins, pigs and elephants have more dignity, integrity, intelligence and tactical nous than Steve. So the lowest form of life that can be a better job than Kean is a Stromatolite. They produce Oxygen too, so they are benefital to the environment too.

That chimp has a better grasp out of outfield positions than Kean has.

Even Braddock would be better than Kean!

That chimp has a better grasp out of outfield positions than Kean has.

Even Braddock would be better than Kean!

not so sure about that philip on the basis that braddock thinks coco is doing a good job, he obviously has flawed mental Algorithms

I reckon that if a chimp is given big cards to choose tactcs,formations etc etc it could do a better job than Kean. Plus pre-match and half time team talks will be alot more inspiring :lol:

Any thoughts on this as a better alternative?

you should be reported to the RSPCA, trying to downgrade chimps to the level of coco

I'd stake that 99.9% of fans are happy with the 2nd place thus far. The performances? Apart from what sounds a good half hour today. No thanks.

A suggestion.

Chimp masks all round. Full monkey suits if you fancy! Even the non boycotters know we will be better off without Kean.

A great way to make the point without being disruptive.

Right turn Clyde.

I reckon that if a chimp is given big cards to choose tactcs,formations etc etc it could do a better job than Kean. Plus pre-match and half time team talks will be alot more inspiring :lol:

Any thoughts on this as a better alternative?

A Chimp on a Bicycle would be better.

Archived