BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Leeds away travel issues

Jock

Poor little Glen, some bigger boys are being mean to him :(

Not very nice though is it Dave, having to look over your shoulder because of something you believe in that others don't, this is 2012 not 1812.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grow up? You sound like an 11 year old child the way you go on sometimes. If you've got issues with people then have it out with them in person instead of bleating about if on here. I won't have you slating Ewood Blues as a group either, I've travelled with then plenty of times and I'm good mates with a lot of them.

Once again you fail to see the point , do you actually read post????

Can't see anyone slating the Ewood blues travel . Birdie and terry do a good job with it , and are certainly not involved in the abuse certain supporters get .

I can honestly say I don't have issues with anybody , so have no need to have words . The issues are one way , and sent in our direction .

What a sad state of affairs.

Although I agree somewhat with Theno, that we do have some idiots who follow the team, I dont think it's any more than any other team.

I would say though no-one should blame, for example, Ewood Blues or BRAG, just the individuals involved.

Under the current circumstances we should be a very united group of fans, not squabbling amongst ourselves.

What a sad state of affairs.

Although I agree somewhat with Theno, that we do have some idiots who follow the team, I dont think it's any more than any other team.

I would say though no-one should blame, for example, Ewood Blues or BRAG, just the individuals involved.

Under the current circumstances we should be a very united group of fans, not squabbling amongst ourselves.

Well put

Hi Shaft.

btw

Why? If a particular group of fans are being intimidated then this surely needs to be brought to the attention of the fanbase en-masse - or am I missing something?

I agree. Which is why I started reading it.

But - and obviously this is just my opinion - there appears to be an amount of schadenfruede here - enjoying watching others fall off a cliff, gawping, rubber-necking.

We've all been there, had arguments we wish we had never had. But this is a public forum. You don't know who is reading. Erm, how can I put it: public bodies included.

Ever watched The Simpsons. The episode where Bart's talking to Milhouse. He confides in him how embarrassing it was when he walked in on his mum and dad in their bedroom. That's not so bad, comforted Milhouse, it's a lot worse when you walk in on one of them!!!

Better lock the door next time.

There's reasons I enjoy anonymity on the messageboard and will never 'reveal' myself as some people have requested (not that the vast, vast majority would even care of course). And there's reasons why I'm not surprised Kean has a bodyguard. It may be excessive, but I'm not surprised.

It's a shame we have some of these lads coming to the games if this is what they are looking for.

I haven't been to too many away games since I saw a young man spit on a woman (both Rovers fans) last season.

There's reasons I enjoy anonymity on the messageboard and will never 'reveal' myself as some people have requested (not that the vast, vast majority would even care of course). And there's reasons why I'm not surprised Kean has a bodyguard. It may be excessive, but I'm not surprised.

It's a shame we have some of these lads coming to the games if this is what they are looking for.

I haven't been to too many away games since I saw a young man spit on a woman (both Rovers fans) last season.

Its a driver not a bodyguard

I don't think this thread is a good idea.

I totally agree. There is a lot of supposition, insinuation and some personal insults on here. Is that really helpful? I didn't see the 'incidents' referred to in some of these posts so won't comment on them. I wish others who also haven't witnessed things would keep their comments to themselves, too.

Kean and Agnew will be patting each other and grinning from ear to ear reading this.

As a previous poster kinda pointed out, you're always going to get morons looking for trouble wherever they can find it(especially when beer and other substances are involved) and with the tinniest of excuses needed to start it, one of the greatest things yet also sometimes one of the biggest weaknesses of football is that it attracts all types from all walks of life.

Add to this the cloud of frustration & anger hanging over rovers fans caused by the owners decision to stick with kean against the entire fan bases and most brfc employees wishes as just created a bit of a tinder box environment just waiting to be ignited.

I've never known such a divided group of fans. There was a time not long ago when everybody sang the same songs, everybody was at the games to support the team and fall-outs were few and far-between. I'm not saying they didn't happen but not so often. Anybody blaming Venkys and Kean for this needs to realise this started BEFORE they turned up. It's just got a whole lot worse since they've been here. Darwen Enders v the Blackburn End group (top right of the stand as you look at the pitch) for example. My guess is there have always been factions inside factions but now it's like watching political fringe groups trying to take over the country with an incredibly unpopular government in place, in this case Kean.

This debate about who the biggest fans are is madness and egotistical rubbish inflated by beer and anger. Trying to justify abuse, threats of violence and actual violence because you think you should have the biggest voice is really the way to win friends and influence people isn't it? Kean must be laughing himself silly at the stupidity of it all. Some people who should know better need to grow up.

I've never known such a divided group of fans. There was a time not long ago when everybody sang the same songs, everybody was at the games to support the team and fall-outs were few and far-between. I'm not saying they didn't happen but not so often. Anybody blaming Venkys and Kean for this needs to realise this started BEFORE they turned up. It's just got a whole lot worse since they've been here. Darwen Enders v the Blackburn End group (top right of the stand as you look at the pitch) for example. My guess is there have always been factions inside factions but now it's like watching political fringe groups trying to take over the country with an incredibly unpopular government in place, in this case Kean.

This debate about who the biggest fans are is madness and egotistical rubbish inflated by beer and anger. Trying to justify abuse, threats of violence and actual violence because you think you should have the biggest voice is really the way to win friends and influence people isn't it? Kean must be laughing himself silly at the stupidity of it all. Some people who should know better need to grow up.

Don't be dragging us at the top right of the BBE into the arguments!

Don't be dragging us at the top right of the BBE into the arguments!

It's the general point Abbey, not picking on you lot in particular. In fact it was more a Darwen Enders as instigators of that particular 'we're the best fans' thing. I heard a lot of them say things like that and that they were real fans because they sang more etc... It's been going on for ages but now is plumbing new depths.

Archived