BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

tomphil

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doubt it, a story just been put up on the official site saying how he helped get some kids over for a couple of weeks training at brockhall. doesnt mean much but they wouldnt get rid then put that up. this is venkys though

Andy Cryer just tweeted he been told Shebby might have gone away for a few days. Prob nowt in it, just wondered had anyone heard anything.

Good God Tom is the guy not entitled to a holiday once in a while and it is the international break I would think the poor bloke deserves a break after all the hard work and effort spent into acquiring Jordan Rhodes.

Actually in all seriousness anyone working in proximity to Kean probably needs to get away and breathe some fresh air occasionally

Good God Tom is the guy not entitled to a holiday once in a while and it is the international break I would think the poor bloke deserves a break after all the hard work and effort spent into acquiring Jordan Rhodes.

Tom was being sarky

When the building is on fire, the fireman doesn't take a break...

Lost track with this character. Where are we up to with him? Last thing I heard was at that fans meeting he said Kean had to get 17 pts from 1st 7 games or else hes sacked, 3 defeats out as well, etc. Then apparently he said on a radio interview that was only a joke. So forgive my ignorance after all this time but who is he? What does be do? Does he have any power? Or is he just another clown in the circus? Most importantly if don't get these 17 pts is Keandodd gone.

Archived