BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Staff Being Made Redundant At Ewood

Ralfinho

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Phil, whilst we're getting back on track are you going to back down on your claims in this thread that a whole department had been made redundant.

Are you happy to admit that you were wrong on this one.

I can report that a usually reliable source had more than me (including most of your backroom team colleagues) on that one.

I have already posted ages ago that Daddy gave each of the three plots of land and that it looks like Balaji is using his as security.

So am i guessing that Mrs Desai didn't want to commit any more of venkys own money to this and maybe would even think about selling-but Balaji refused to sell and offered to finance the promotion gamble himself by using his land as security for the Indian bank? And as a trade off insisted that he put his man in to oversee things ie Shebby??

Do you think that the Portugese players might be part owned by Balaji then in the hope one of them shines in England and gets sold at decent profit? Fits with all the previous blurb about bringing young players in , developing them and selling them on.In other words a Balaji/Shebby plot?

Kean says they are not his , won't probably play them and therefore why Balaji and Shebby want Kean sacked because it affects their hopes of cashing in on these players?

Alot of questions but is that what you are thinking Philipl?

Archived