BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Staff Being Made Redundant At Ewood

Ralfinho

I will try to work out the ignore function. If that deletes you from everything on this MB I will be a happy OAP.

Meanwhile may I suggest you have a chat with Mrs Thumb and her 4 daughters.

I'm afraid it doesn't remove what others quote of me.

Whats your view on the redundancies?

It's a great shame whenever anyone is made redundant when they don't want to be.

I don't really know any information regarding it, though.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my good friends told me last week that she, and others, had been served one weeks notice. They werent given any explanation to why they were loosing their jobs and were told to return their complimentary season tickets and that they werent getting any redundancy money. I have since spoken to her and she said once she has a new job then she will be going to the press to "let them know" what exactly is going on behind the scenes at Ewood Park.

One week's notice and no explanation? I'm not an expert in British legislature, but is that even legal?

I'm afraid it doesn't remove what others quote of me.

It's a great shame whenever anyone is made redundant when they don't want to be.

I don't really know any information regarding it, though.

I thought as much, no view, just trolling

One week's notice and no explanation? I'm not an expert in British legislature, but is that even legal?

no its not, they could have grounds for unfair dismisal,

I thought as much, no view, just trolling

How am I trolling?

I have said that it is cool that there will be some new information from behind the scenes, have defended people for not releasing info whilst employed in this climate and expressed sympathy at those who have been made redundant.

You need to learn what trolling is and stop trying to hiijack threads yourself by baiting me.

How am I trolling?

I have said that it is cool that there will be some new information from behind the scenes, have defended people for not releasing info whilst employed in this climate and expressed sympathy at those who have been made redundant.

You need to learn what trolling is and stop trying to hiijack threads yourself by baiting me.

I like dingle baiting though, why should I leave

Time to get back on thread.

The question really is why are the powers that be at Ewood downsizing if promotion is the aim.

The powers that be are maybe getting twitchy that they may not be able to deliver,

Directors have responsibilities in law

An admission of trolling?

In your case, absolutely

It may be to fund a transfer we just made. That's not be saying it's a legitimate reason for someone to lose their job but just thinking of reasons why this club will have sacked them.

You've been reported for trolling/baiting or whatever you want to call it, yoda.

Why does everything always turn into a Braddock kicking? It's rather tiresome

I'd much rather Philip came on and told us which entire department was laid off as it sounds very sensationalist unless it's the darwen end upper tier cleaing crew then it's rather boring and expected

The powers that be are maybe getting twitchy that they may not be able to deliver,

Directors have responsibilities in law

Surely the game plan is for Kean to get promotion this season. Everyone forgets that he was, ok also the Vs, the cause of our relegation. Kean returns Rovers to the PL and is a hero. Kean gets cherry picked by Man Ure to replace the horse trainer. Who paid for Keans learning curve - we did. Stranger than fiction.

It may be to fund a transfer we just made. That's not be saying it's a legitimate reason for someone to lose their job but just thinking of reasons why this club will have sacked them.

You've been reported for trolling/baiting or whatever you want to call it, yoda.

Its not the 1st, and probably won't be last, braddock

Do you have a view?

Can you employ any of them at the place you advertise? The plate I think it's called?

Knowing Heathcotes were leaving we tried to employ one of the chefs at ewood, but he is going to Turkey instead, so we employed someone else, the business is expanding so we may be able to take another employee in the future.

Now do you think any other employers in the area can help take up the slack?

braddock don't even bother applying

Depends on where the staff are being released from - but if it is match day staff, it is hardly surprising given the current gates.

Yes. I managed to get some coverage of the Championship highlights and was quite shocked by the number of empty seats at all the games I saw.

So if it's match day staff I hope they all have other jobs.

Archived