BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Portugese Influx cont.

I think there is a big problem in that Shebby is doing the buying and Kean the managing. I know the director of football role has worked well on the continent, but it never really has worked in the UK.

Kean can justifiably claim that these aren't his players, so it's not his fault if they aren't good enough.

I think the reason Kean has gone on record to say these aren't his signings is also significant too, it's designed for some reason, probably to place blame away from himself after watching them train for a few days. I don't remember him coming out and saying Jermaine Jones wasn't his signing, or Bruno, so why now.

The 2 of them are at each others throats by the looks of it. Shebby batters Kean at Kind Georges and now Kean puts his transfers as Etuhu, Murphy, Kazim. Best & Rhodes and puts all the Portugese crap (apart from Nuno Gomes ) down to Shebby.Both trying to discredit each other.What a farce.

2 separate parties fighting for power-great!!

Kean can justifiably claim that these aren't his players, so it's not his fault if they aren't good enough.

To be fair, he hasn't used that excuse in the past. He's had little control over transfers since he arrived.

Kentaro chose the first January window signings. Vinny Rao picked some of the signings last summer (Ribeiro, Vukcevic, Petrovic, Goodwillie). I guess Kean picked this January's, but then he had no money.

To be fair, he hasn't used that excuse in the past. He's had little control over transfers since he arrived.

Kentaro chose the first January window signings. Vinny Rao picked some of the signings last summer (Ribeiro, Vukcevic, Petrovic, Goodwillie). I guess Kean picked this January's, but then he had no money.

yep-its the 1st time he has come out and put something on somebody else in his entire time as manager.He presumably feels confident that there will be no comeback on him for saying this from India.This suggests he is comfortable that Shebby isnt a threat to him and that as suggested by another poster, Shebby may have had a blast for what he has said about Kean and MGP

Archived