BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bruno ribeiro (the ghost)

He's ok from what i have seen quite fast, good on the ball(he is Brazilian!), more attack minded, he does seem physically quite weak though so a bit of a liability against strong fast opposition(but a more than adequate squad player, which only makes it even more suspicious why he never even got a chance last year, even at times when most of the 1st team defenders where out.

He's ok from what i have seen quite fast, good on the ball(he is Brazilian!), more attack minded, he does seem physically quite weak though so a bit of a liability against strong fast opposition(but a more than adequate squad player, which only makes it even more suspicious why he never even got a chance last year, even at times when most of the 1st team defenders where out.

If you'd seen him in the reserves last year you would know why he didn't get at chance. It has clearly taken him time to adjust and now looks a far better player than he did twelve months ago.

i dont think reserve games are ever a good way to judge a player, Sometimes players look amazing in reserve games but then do nothing when given a a real game(and visa-versa), he should at least have been given 10-15 minutes 1st team game time when we where completely lacking of fit senior defenders.

I think he has done very well since he came into the team he is a massive improvement on Bradley a*** licker Orr and IMO deserved a goal when he had that shot against Leicester shame their goalkeeper couldn't have had gardening gloves on would have capped a brilliant debut I hope he manages to get a goal soon as he really deserves it.

I hope he manages to get a goal soon as he really deserves it.

Id much prefer he contributed to a few clean sheets, fullbacks just shouldn't score more than 1 every 5 years(any more is just wrong! :) ), Also as much as im not a fan of Orr as a person, i do think he is a very good RB at this level normally.

Strange how Shebby arrives and Bruno appears from nohwere at the expense of Keans bum chum. Perhaps coco has been getting a taste of his own medicine on that one. Bruno looks a handy player but not seen enough of him to really tell yet.

• 4 months later...

Archived