BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys advisors on twitter

Seriously, why do people do stuff like this? What's the point?

I try not to be too harsh on them. They're obviously deeply unhappy and filling a massive a hole in their life with that nonsense to try and feel a bit important. Getting angry probably won't make them feel any worse than they do already.

Yup he is a fake, and I am 99% sure that it is Rover_786.

Venky's employees in Pune are not allowed to talk about Rovers publically and certainly not on twitter as it would cost them their job.

i was just goign to ask how MG Road gets away with it Kamy.

Kamy wrote:Venky's employees in Pune are not allowed to talk about Rovers publically and certainly not on twitter as it would cost them their job.

but Kamy what we are all dying to know what would it take for the clown in charge of things to get the boot lol! it seems anyone else who steps out of line is given the chop but the one man where the axe should have fallen by now clings on.

Thanks Philipl for the warning about shantanupuro

I think this is a good time to bring this up this guy @venkys_advisors aka rovers_786 banned on here aka Mohammed Ibrar is mentally unhinged and is trying to get information from people he contacted me 2 months ago on facebook asking for information on the brfcs sportsman dinner 1st one I recognised the name and clarified with Kamy who confirmed it is the same bloke needless to say he has never got any information about the event from me and would warn others he might try contacting other members trying to get info on events just be careful I have just ignored all his mails & will probably block him everywhere.

By the way I lost all trust of MG Road after he messed up regarding our shirt sponsor.

Kamy wrote:Venky's employees in Pune are not allowed to talk about Rovers publically and certainly not on twitter as it would cost them their job.

but Kamy what we are all dying to know what would it take for the clown in charge of things to get the boot lol! it seems anyone else who steps out of line is given the chop but the one man where the axe should have fallen by now clings on.

Thanks Philipl for the warning about shantanupuro

I think this is a good time to bring this up this guy @venkys_advisors aka rovers_786 banned on here aka Mohammed Ibrar is mentally unhinged and is trying to get information from people he contacted me 2 months ago on facebook asking for information on the brfcs sportsman dinner 1st one I recognised the name and clarified with Kamy who confirmed it is the same bloke needless to say he has never got any information about the event from me and would warn others he might try contacting other members trying to get info on events just be careful I have just ignored all his mails & will probably block him everywhere.

By the way I lost all trust of MG Road after he messed up regarding our shirt sponsor.

I have some similar instances from the said individual, Fake letters, Fake emails claiming to be Balaji's son, multiple request for pictures of group members, places we attend, contact numbers for rovers employee's. Un-true stories, numerous claims he has met with Venkys, and speaks with them daily. He did have my number for a while but I had to cahnge it due to the calls he was making to me. He has attended events like the open floor meeting and in person always comes across as a nice lad. However his fantasy stories have been mis-leading at times , whilst they have added to the work load of going through fact from fiction.

Upon his ban from here, I was hounded for weeks, for me to get him reinstated. I told him Im just a member of the fourm like thosuands of others. He then started emotionally blackmailing me, claiming he would attempt self harm if I did not contact the admin on his behalf. I spoke with various mods and the owners of this site, and they did not want to allow him to return. I think their judgement was 100% correct as he has just got worse and worse.

He even had one member of our group go on a merry goose chase to retrieve a letter from within the grounds of ewood , which he claimed to be documented evidence. When found it was just a letter from him.

Forum boards and the internet often highly populated area's will have people like this, Behind alias's there is sometimes a story and I'm sure he wont be the only one with a history, as there are others who I have engaged in conversation on here who are just as weird if not worse

Archived