BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys advisors on twitter

Upon his ban from here, I was hounded for weeks, for me to get him reinstated. I told him Im just a member of the fourm like thosuands of others. He then started emotionally blackmailing me, claiming he would attempt self harm if I did not contact the admin on his behalf. I spoke with various mods and the owners of this site, and they did not want to allow him to return. I think their judgement was 100% correct as he has just got worse and worse.

I stuck up for him at first as I thought he got a raw deal on here; but I soon changed my tune as he hounded me on twitter askign me to plead with Admin and start new threads to get him back on, which I did once, then gave up as he was starting to worry me, with the sanity of his messages. Like Glen, I got some pretty weird ones about him "not being able to continue" and "go on with life" unless he could get back on a message board ! pretty scary stuff so I blocked him and I`m surprised to see he is still in action as I had forgotten all about him.

Waste of time he was; I am no head doctor, but I think he needed some help to be honest..............

I think it might be an idea to contact the authorities.

http://www.lancashire.gov.uk/acs/sites/safeguarding/

Vulnerable people should not be ignored. If someone is making threats like those mentioned, the person in question should be offered help not ignorance. I understand the level of contact may be hard for some of you, but please -

So many sad, sad stories can be avoided. After all, he is a Rovers fan.

Archived