BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Bristol City Away 12/13

Win, lose or draw, does anyone really care now ?

Hours of my working week used to be taken-up in discussions, speculation and gossip about Rovers - time was made for it !. No one seems to bother too much these days - huge, huge apathy, I find.

I bloody care. I want to see us at the the top of this league at the end of the season. I want to see us beat the dingles (twice). Call yourself supporters. Stuff Steve Kean and get behind the team, he is going nowhere fast . And if we don't succeed it could be the demise of our club.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hours of my working week used to be taken-up in discussions, speculation and gossip about Rovers - time was made for it !. No one seems to bother too much these days - huge, huge apathy, I find.

I suppose it depends on who you talk to really. The folk who I attend matches with still care and we want to see the Rovers win every game. I've never wanted anything else for my club and that hasn't changed. We still go home and away, we still do the reserves, just as we always have. Nothing will make us happier than to see the Rovers in one of the top two places come the end of the season irrespective of owners or manager.

I bloody care mate. This is my first game of the season and I have grafted to earn the ticket. I moved from the North West a year ago (probably not bad timing!)

Financial difficulties, on and off work, coupled with a bab on the way i haven't been this season sadly.

I've managed to get to the bristol match all in transport included for £30 and it's probably the only social/outing/hobby/good laugh I have had in ages; I love Rovers with all my heart. Venkys Out and Kean out til I DIE.

But match days, and the beautiful feeling from the minute you wake up :rover: ain't nothing to do with Venkys or Kean :angry2: , it's for me an the other soldiers that understand travelling away with Rovers is the best thing one could ever do. :brfc:

Robo

Bruno Dann Givet Martin

CKR Murphy Etuhu Marcus

Gomes

Rhodes

Would love to see somethin similar but with diogo on the left. :) I have high hopes for the muppet, but then again I did for Carlos V, Kalinic and Petro.. :(

Similar formation switchin Richards to the middle sticking simon on the right early second half then Richards off for Rochina in last 20,

5-1 with right formation, tactics and the players we have.. Kean as manager I reckon 1-1 they score late second half tactics all over the place and hoof ball tastic.

Can I remind anyone who is going to the match , please take plenty of photos of the ground, the away support, fans in the pubs, the game when possible etc. The official match day photo gallery will be up later today, and hope to populate it with your photos.

The easiest way to get them to us is to tweet them to @brfcsdotcom or use hashtag #brfcsdotcom.

Thanks

Robo

Bruno Dann Givet Martin

CKR Murphy Etuhu Marcus

Gomes

Rhodes

I think thats quite a strong team for the championship but might be tempted to start with mgp instead of marcus, as in my opinion mgp has done quite well. Later in the game bring on marcus for an injection of pace. With a decent manager that team should be good enough for promotion.

Archived